Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    If they put these 3 in losing efforts against Ryback I would rage. I am not a fan of unstoppable forces of muscle.
    A R R I VE.
    P A N DA-A T T A C K
    L E A V E.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PandaMassacre View Post
    If they put these 3 in losing efforts against Ryback I would rage. I am not a fan of unstoppable forces of muscle.
    I think the iwc would implode if this happen.
    #BeJelly

yeah nobody get their hopes high, wwe will just drop the ball just like punk 2011, punk 2012, nexus, corre, kane, ziggler shall i go on? they can't book anything right these days, they are not even trying anymore.

I have more questions than answers. That makes me excited to see where they go with this.

Blog Entries
    Well I see that it didn't take long for that to happen
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

To be honest i want Ryback to bury all 3 of them just to see the IWC go on a riot so i can LMAO.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I think the iwc would implode if this happen.
    MADNESS WOULD ENSUE, MAN! STRAIGHT UP MADNESS!!

Quote Originally Posted by #BITW View Post
    yeah nobody get their hopes high, wwe will just drop the ball just like punk 2011, punk 2012, nexus, corre, kane, ziggler shall i go on? they can't book anything right these days, they are not even trying anymore.

You are totally right. They have dropped the ball on so many era defining moments. I hope they at least TRY with this new stable.
    A R R I VE.
    P A N DA-A T T A C K
    L E A V E.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Well I see that it didn't take long for that to happen
    did you really expect anymore from people
    #BeJelly

i have the adrenaline going i didn't know reigns was leakee damn itXD i loved leakee in fcw liked rollins and ambrose also i LOVED their triple threat match i think they are all talented and seeing more of them is good the only breakout in the 30 seconds was ambrose i hope they hang onto punk in a non cult following way i mean ambrose deserves to be punk's second in command if you say rollins is just a great face and a heel and leakee is a muscle man you have the roles for a stable now just do it wwe even if they get squashed by ryback i don't care at least it'll be for the sake of entertainment something that wrestling is all about these days.
    Damn I need a better catchphrase

I will leave this here too

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    The funny part is that the "FANS" wanted Rollins and Ambrose so bad in the main roster.And they was complaining about that all the time."When are we gonna see them" and stuff like that.Now WWE brought to the main roster with a huge push coming.But still they found something to complain about

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....