Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 34567 15 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexWorldOrder View Post
    Intro VoiceOvers, AJ Lee Storyline, Now this?
    Rip off the alternative? WWE.. You give me headaches. I guess I'll be skipping this RAW until I hear something different is actually happening. Maybe mocking another heart attack would be more original than this?!? *shaking my fudging head.
    Profile Retired

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    I reckon. Never. Watching. Again!

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I reckon. Never. Watching. Again!
    Probably..
    Profile Retired

I'm just going to say it - Dean Ambrose DOES NOT have the look.
    A year ago I would have agreed blindly to this (and still do largely), but there is a man named Daniel Bryan who makes me reconsider. If you can perform in that ring, and talk on the mic, sometimes appearance can get trumped.

That said, poor Swagger might be the face of the company if it weren't for his heavy lisp. Tsk, tsk, the things that can hold people back.

"I'm so damn good when I'm finished there won't be a dry eye - or dry seat - sorry ladies - in the entire arena." #HEEL

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicksnuff17 View Post
    Enough about Kaitlyn how bout that team Ziggler
    That was a HUGE win for Ziggler. He really needed that win and definitely benefited from it by pinning Orton. Can't wait for his match with The Miz on Main Event.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubs View Post
    That was a HUGE win for Ziggler. He really needed that win and definitely benefited from it by pinning Orton. Can't wait for his match with The Miz on Main Event.
    You watch Main Event to..

Dude Dolph Ziggler Vs Miz is going to be an amazing match.. Trust me if they get like 20 mins its going to a match of the month candidate. I swear it can be that good.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by El T Draino 316 View Post
    A year ago I would have agreed blindly to this (and still do largely), but there is a man named Daniel Bryan who makes me reconsider. If you can perform in that ring, and talk on the mic, sometimes appearance can get trumped.

That said, poor Swagger might be the face of the company if it weren't for his heavy lisp. Tsk, tsk, the things that can hold people back.
    One thing DB does have is he's sort of good looking in a cute sort of way. Enough to get by on anyway. Like an Ewok. Ambrose, well he's never gonna make the ladies swoon but he'll make an effective heel, I guess. Or a cartoon guy. Never the face of the company though - never.

Sorry, but the ending to the PPV was garbage IMO. I understand the long title reign and holding off for the Rock at the Rumble but come on. It seems like that's the only way that Punk can keep the title now by getting some type of help. So is he gonna do the "I had no part of it" crap again or is he gonna man up and at least help them launch their careers and not to get beat up by Ryback with a 3 on 1 handicap match at Raw or TLC.

Best moments of the night when I marked out was miz getting pinned by Del Rio which was awesome, and Team Ziggler winning overall. So many thought that miz was going to be the soul survivor and be launched as a big face which I just can't see happening since he's a whiny little bitch. Now Ziggler needs to beat miz on The Main Event, cash in at TLC or at the rumble.

Show vs Sheamus was pretty good, and at least that ending extends the feud.

Knew that Truth didn't stand a chance. The U.S. Title is reserved for Swagger when he gets back.

One thing DB does have is he's sort of good looking in a cute sort of way. Enough to get by on anyway. Like an Ewok. Ambrose, well he's never gonna make the ladies swoon but he'll make an effective heel, I guess. Or a cartoon guy. Never the face of the company though - never.
    Rob, I officially love you. xD

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thetheme View Post
    Sorry, but the ending to the PPV was garbage IMO. I understand the long title reign and holding off for the Rock at the Rumble but come on. It seems like that's the only way that Punk can keep the title now by getting some type of help. So is he gonna do the "I had no part of it" crap again or is he gonna man up and at least help them launch their careers and not to get beat up by Ryback with a 3 on 1 handicap match at Raw or TLC.

Best moments of the night when I marked out was miz getting pinned by Del Rio which was awesome, and Team Ziggler winning overall. So many thought that miz was going to be the soul survivor and be launched as a big face which I just can't see happening since he's a whiny little bitch. Now Ziggler needs to beat miz on The Main Event, cash in at TLC or at the rumble.

Show vs Sheamus was pretty good, and at least that ending extends the feud.

Knew that Truth didn't stand a chance. The U.S. Title is reserved for Swagger when he gets back.
    I think he should cop to being a part of it, thereby actually turning the tide of the "smarks" opinion against him. Maybe. But I'm the opposite, I loved it and it harked back to the days of the original Four Horsemen to me, and NOBODY ever thought less of Ric Flair when people helped HIM out. I think Punk is like that.