Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

The Shield at Wrestlemania?

Lately the Shield has made impact after impact taking out Randy Orton, and Destroying the likes of Ryback, Team Hell No, and Rey Mysterio. The Shield in its latest video claims that 2013 will be the year The Shield cleanes the WWE. I wanted to know what do you see The Shield doing between now and Wrestlemania. I can see The Shield costing The Rock the WWE Championship at The Royal Rumble. And I want to see The Shield have some sort of Wrestlemania match (especially Ambrose and Rollins) and wanted to know who do you guys see them feuding with. I can see WWE doing something where Ryback faces The Shield at Wrestlemania in a 3 on one handicap match. Maybe we get a 6 man tag team match where if The Shield loses they disband.

What do you guys think?

Blog Entries
    I feel Shield will cost Punk at Royal Rumble n then Punk/Ryback/Randy orton will face them at WM....In that way WWE can have Rock vs Cena II as well....

I see The Shield being in some sort of Tag match at Wrestlemania. Their match at TLC was great so it won't take much booking to recreate that sort of situation. The alternative would be to give them all a one on one match but I don't want to see that or the scenario where "if the lose they disband" yet. WWE could use a faction that lasts a long time so I'd like to see The Shield together for at least a year.

Divas to believe in.

Quote Originally Posted by Sahu View Post
    I feel Shield will cost Punk at Royal Rumble n then Punk/Ryback/Randy orton will face them at WM....In that way WWE can have Rock vs Cena II as well....
    I really don't want CM Punk to turn face. But If he where to fight the Shield I would want CM Punk to be a tweener, like everyone is worried whether or not he will cost his team at Wrestlemania.

So I would have The Shield Vs CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, and maybe The Miz since he was attacked by The Shield.

But of course I rather see Punk in the WWE Championship match at Mania.

Quote Originally Posted by MachoManFan View Post
    I see The Shield being in some sort of Tag match at Wrestlemania. Their match at TLC was great so it won't take much booking to recreate that sort of situation. The alternative would be to give them all a one on one match but I don't want to see that or the scenario where "if the lose they disband" yet. WWE could use a faction that lasts a long time so I'd like to see The Shield together for at least a year.
    I wish The Shield (Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins) would wrestle Daniel Bryan and Kane or whoever may be tag team champions at the time. They would make a very credible tag team.

Blog Entries
    Shield versus Streak / BoD. There, I said it.

I'm not sure I want this to be. But on the other side, I want these guys to (semi)main event wrestlemania, and with names as Rock, Punk, Brock, HHH, Cena et al going round, there are few spots. Demolishing Undertaker a few times generates heat. When built right we could be in for a ride..
    Chris Jericho: 'Without a storyline, wrestling is just two guys in their underwear rolling around half naked.'

I imagine the Sheild will have disbanded by Mania, don't know why I just have a feeling, and they'll face each other in a triple threat.

Blog Entries
    They'll be involved in a match where Ryback is responsible tor ending them.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Yeah Tommy Thunder you're probably right. Makes sense... I like it. It's a nice big build which concludes at wrestlemania. Hope that happens

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    They'll be involved in a match where Ryback is responsible tor ending them.
    You're probably right. That makes me sad. I'd like to see a unit - not just the Shield, though I like them better than say Nexus - have a long run.
    Chris Jericho: 'Without a storyline, wrestling is just two guys in their underwear rolling around half naked.'