Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Is this going to coincide with Sting joining WWE to face Taker at Mania?
    Would be a great treat!!

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    It would boost ratings if there were a strong enough opposition to battle Cena. Even if the Rock were to sign back with WWE to a "Lesnar-type" contract, it still wouldn't be enough; they would need him full time, which will not happen. Who would a heel Cena battle in-between for the interest in the character to remain? Face Sheamus vs. Heel Cena isn't going to happen unless they unify the titles and Sheamus is no long the "face of SmackDown!" (sorry Randy). Orton isn't the "Savior" type of character, Rey Rey has been out of the hunt for a while. Ryback isn't ready. The only "possible" lead for someone to face Cena would be Miz... I haven't seen enough of his face turn to fully invest in a role reversed angle between the two. This would require a HUGE amount of faith in Miz, which I don't see the E Universe having the amount require to pull the trigger on this angle at this moment in time. My point - without enough "stand out" face characters in the WWE, they can't take their one stand out and flip him. It would be of less value and would do the opposite of increase ratings.
    Good point

Found this posted on another site thought it was interesting. Ambrose vs Rollins vs Reigns from FCW.

Every time I see The Shield on TV, I see the Nexus.

What has done The Shield, that Nexus hasn't done yet ? Nothing. WWE is making exactly the same things with this new group. They already attacked all the face main eventers. OK fine. They claim that "things are wrong, and that things are going in the wrong direction, and they're the shield from injustice". OK fine. Problem is that if the WWE continue that way, they have already failed with this stable.

I did not know that "Injustice" means "face only". Why just one time in their history, the WWE can not make a group different from others and give us something really new and not something we already saw 10 times, especially when the 4th last were failures. Why always have heel stables vs face guys !! I know this is business and heel vs heel is not possible, but yes it's possible when you're a group. TNA is doing this with Aces & 8s. They already took out heels guys even main eventers like the heel Bobby Roode, and that's what a heel group is suppose to do.

The Shield claims that they fight for a so called injustice but seriously, why is the Creative Team trying to put a storyline behing this group, if they're just attacking the face superstars !!! They should just let them attack for no reason the others and that's all (in fact this is exactly what happens since they're on TV) !!!!!

The Shield, for me, is already boring and soooo predictable, not because of the talents, but because I already saw this program 10 times....

Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    if punk was involved in all of this why denying it to begin with?
    it's like "oh no i have nothing to do with this"
    *weeks later*
    "oh surprise surprise i was leading the shield all this time long" -_-
    i mean really..? i know cm punk was a good leader of nexus 2.0 a leader of example or whatever they called him back then but..why cant there be someone else more darker and mysterious working behind the scenes leading the shield as their own puppets? it would make a more interesting storyline in my opinion.

In my opinion, Paul Heyman is the one behind The Shield, but CM Punk does not know it.

Sting is the leader of the shield.

Quote Originally Posted by SaberToothTigerz View Post
    Sting is the leader of the shield.
    Congratulations. You've just won a match vs Sin Cara at Wrestlemania 29

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    Congratulations. You've just won a match vs Sin Cara at Wrestlemania 29
    cannot wait.

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    In my opinion, Paul Heyman is the one behind The Shield, but CM Punk does not know it.
    I think this as well. I'm hoping it leads to a Punk face turn. As much as I enjoy watching CM Punk wrestle and talk on the mic. It seemed to me anyways that on the mic anyways he was more entertaining as a face. Not to mention Heyman could probably do wonders for The Shield where he's not doing anything right now for Punk so it makes sense all the way around.