Dean Ambrose - The Loose Cannon
    Roman Reigns - The Enforcer
    Daniel Bryan - The 2nd in command
    Antonio Cesaro and Kassius Ohno - The Tag Team
    Paul Heyan - The Manager

That's a stable I'm desperate to see!
    That would be sweet.

I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!

Blog Entries
    So I think The Shield must win at TLC if they are planning to do something important with but Ryback can't be pinned because he would look weak losing to rookies, so either Kane or DB will be pinned, sounds a like a predictable finish

Dean Ambrose might have the best jawline in wrestling. He looks so rugged, like an old fashioned tough guy.
    "The champ is here" - John Cena

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead View Post
    So I think The Shield must win at TLC if they are planning to do something important with but Ryback can't be pinned because he would look weak losing to rookies, so either Kane or DB will be pinned, sounds a like a predictable finish
    I think they're going to introduce a fourth member of the shield to tip the balance at some point in the match, maybe Maddox, maybe Ohno. Either way I don't see it being a clean finish

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Ah, A Cena heel turn thread, just with a different story
    ​

No way. Cena won't be turning heel anytime soon as much as a lot of us want to see it happen it's just not gonna happen. And if this were to happen it would only allow 3 guys who are on the verge of being big stars in the WWE put into the shadow of John Cena. It wouldn't be that good for their careers. I'm hoping The Shield is a project of Heyman and Punk goes back to being a face.

Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    I think they're going to introduce a fourth member of the shield to tip the balance at some point in the match, maybe Maddox, maybe Ohno. Either way I don't see it being a clean finish
    Maddox is probably more likely then Ohno. I believe Ohno will be kept in NXT just a tad bit longer. He's a possible candidate for another Shield member should WWE want to continue The Shield angle for a long time.

Just a thought but Hogan and Rocky have all turned heel at some points in their career, i know Hogan went WCW so he wasn't really a nice guy for vince at that time anyway. But heel cena would boost ratings and if creative were smart they could still make him the good guy to kiddies.

Quote Originally Posted by TTZT View Post
    Just a thought but Hogan and Rocky have all turned heel at some points in their career, i know Hogan went WCW so he wasn't really a nice guy for vince at that time anyway. But heel cena would boost ratings and if creative were smart they could still make him the good guy to kiddies.
    It would boost ratings if there were a strong enough opposition to battle Cena. Even if the Rock were to sign back with WWE to a "Lesnar-type" contract, it still wouldn't be enough; they would need him full time, which will not happen. Who would a heel Cena battle in-between for the interest in the character to remain? Face Sheamus vs. Heel Cena isn't going to happen unless they unify the titles and Sheamus is no long the "face of SmackDown!" (sorry Randy). Orton isn't the "Savior" type of character, Rey Rey has been out of the hunt for a while. Ryback isn't ready. The only "possible" lead for someone to face Cena would be Miz... I haven't seen enough of his face turn to fully invest in a role reversed angle between the two. This would require a HUGE amount of faith in Miz, which I don't see the E Universe having the amount require to pull the trigger on this angle at this moment in time. My point - without enough "stand out" face characters in the WWE, they can't take their one stand out and flip him. It would be of less value and would do the opposite of increase ratings.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone