Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    OMG everyone who is complaining. Have some patience. What do some people actually think they were going to debut these 3 and they would automatically headline the next ppv and possibly win the WHC or WWE? It's a much need fresh debut to the main roster for guys we have been wanting to see on the main roster. They are going to be fine. Even The Rock, Triple H, HBK and SCSA had their ..Rocky Maivia, Hunter Hearst Hemsley Hog pen match, Jobber Rockers, Ring Master days.

I read something similar to this last week regarding Damien Sandow.......HAVE PATIENCE OR YOU WILL NEVER BE HAPPY.

Blog Entries
    Got to agree with the above post from Stevie V. Be patient, the only thing burying these guys is the negativity on display in the forums, they've not even had a chance yet and you already acting like they'ge been "Hawkins'd". (My new word for being booked wrongly/jobbed out for months on end etc).
    “Humans disgust me. Vile creatures."
    ― William Regal

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Viperfish View Post
    I hope Ambrose sucks as bad as Zack Ryder does... that's how much the IWC has made me hate Ambrose for their incessant cries for him to debut.
    I don't get the amount of praise Ambrose gets either but I wouldn't want the guy to fail. We need more guys to get elevated and he seems to have some good potential. Not somebody I would call the "next biggest thing" but you never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

Quote Originally Posted by playboy stevie v View Post
    omg everyone who is complaining. Have some patience. What do some people actually think they were going to debut these 3 and they would automatically headline the next ppv and possibly win the whc or wwe? It's a much need fresh debut to the main roster for guys we have been wanting to see on the main roster. They are going to be fine. Even the rock, triple h, hbk and scsa had their ..rocky maivia, hunter hearst hemsley hog pen match, jobber rockers, ring master days.

I read something similar to this last week regarding damien sandow.......have patience or you will never be happy.
    IT'S THEIR WRESTLING AND THEY NEED IT NOW!!!all of the caps

Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    IT'S THEIR WRESTLING AND THEY NEED IT NOW!!!all of the caps
    In the WWE wrestling is 2nd to character development and live fan reaction, from what I see or Wrestlemania would have main evented Tyson Kidd vs Daniel Bryan and Shelton Benjamin would be the 10 time WWE champion and not Cena. If everyone is expecting to see these 3 much needed new talent come out main eventing already, people are going to be disappointed.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Where did you get your sig pic from
    You couldn't have PM'd him that? He may not even see that here since he's not been online for hours. Use your head man!

Quote Originally Posted by Dubs View Post
    I don't get the amount of praise Ambrose gets either but I wouldn't want the guy to fail. We need more guys to get elevated and he seems to have some good potential. Not somebody I would call the "next biggest thing" but you never know.

The problem with the IWC is 20% know what they are talking anout and 80% follow...... I have seen dean ambrose on youtube in what the vid described as a 'Killer Promo' against regal and it was just awful so im not looking forward to him individually but I love me a good stable especially if lead by Paul Heyman.
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    You couldn't have PM'd him that? He may not even see that here since he's not been online for hours. Use your head man!

You could not have PMed me that? You are right I probably could have but the thought did not come to me... no need for the nastiness
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination

Blog Entries
    You could not have PMed me that? You are right I probably could have but the thought did not come to me... no need for the nastiness
    Calm down sonny, I was just mucking with ya!

The problem with the IWC is 20% know what they are talking anout and 80% follow...... I have seen dean ambrose on youtube in what the vid described as a 'Killer Promo' against regal and it was just awful so im not looking forward to him individually but I love me a good stable especially if lead by Paul Heyman.
    I don't think you can say just 20% know what they are talking about because wrestling is a subjective matter in terms of promos and who is and who isn't a good wrestler. For instance a lot of people think John Cena is great at promos, but I just don't see it. I'm not saying he is bad, but his promos just don't resonate with me. A lot of people also think John Cena sucks in the ring, but again going against the norm I think he isn't that bad. Is he gonna pull off a five star match? Probably not, but he isn't as bad as people make him out to be. As far as Ambrose goes I'm not gonna pretend to be a know it all about this guy. I never really bothered to learn about him so what I see on the main stage is all I will know about him.