Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Calm down sonny, I was just mucking with ya!
    Thats cool you were right.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    I don't think you can say just 20% know what they are talking about because wrestling is a subjective matter in terms of promos and who is and who isn't a good wrestler. For instance a lot of people think John Cena is great at promos, but I just don't see it. I'm not saying he is bad, but his promos just don't resonate with me. A lot of people also think John Cena sucks in the ring, but again going against the norm I think he isn't that bad. Is he gonna pull off a five star match? Probably not, but he isn't as bad as people make him out to be. As far as Ambrose goes I'm not gonna pretend to be a know it all about this guy. I never really bothered to learn about him so what I see on the main stage is all I will know about him.

My comment was more in regards to the independant/developmental wrestlers, there is always speculation as to who should make it in the WWE and me personally I dont always believe the hype

Blog Entries
    Was anyone else disappointed that the ending of Raw was the same as the ending of Survivor Series?

Blog Entries
    Was anyone else disappointed that the ending of Raw was the same as the ending of Survivor Series?
    Yes and No, in terms of progressing the story, I am a little disappointed, the only difference/saving grace between the two events is it suggested some form of association between Punk and the the group of 'NXT Rookies'

However, I am quite happy with the ending as it didn't lead to many people's belief that Ryback would kill them on Raw, thereby turning them into eternal * IWC doom and gloom* jobbers.
    “Humans disgust me. Vile creatures."
    ― William Regal

No I've been watching the same ending in TNA for weeks now.But i'm not disappointed by that.They just don't want to give you answers from the first RAW.

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

It reminded me of the Radicalz, so i wasn't that bothered.
    (Yes, I know the Radicalz were not only far better, but far more experienced, but in the WWE they were almost treated as "unknowns")

I actually thought ryback would destroy them and CM Punk would join in and sucker punch him when he starts getting the upper hand against the three of them (which is what tends to happen when groups attack people). They way they played Punk as being "scared" of the three to try and distance himself was pretty well done and builds for next week.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

An Interestling yet unlikely leader of The Shield

I'm not sure if the scenario has been addressed but I was thinking of something...

The Shield debut at Survivor Series was about stopping Ryback. They continued to attack him, then Kane, Bryan and eventually Orton. Rock is coming for the title at the Rumble. I see a possible scenario here. At the Rumble, a ref bump results I The Shield destroying the Peoples Champ and Punk pics up the win. Punk goes on to defend at Mania against Taker, end of story there. Rock addresses the Shield and I think if you take it back to Survivor Series you can look at who they didn't attack. Their leader...John Cena.

Hear me out, the Cena turn has been long debated discussion but with Sheamus having a bright face future and Ryback quickly becoming the WWEs top new face, Cena could be ready for a tweener/heel turn. Cena leads the Shield against Ryback for taking his spot and he protects Punk so Ryback doesn't complete the push. They stop Rock due to Cenas bitterness over losing the upcoming twice in a lifetime match.

Cena vs Rock II is instantly interesting with the Shield appearing only to be thrown out mid match. Cena still goes on to complete the turn at Mania and winning in heel fashion.

It would be very entertaining if pulled off correctly as they have yet to attack the companies top guy. Although this is a less than likely scenario, it would be the best way for a rematch. What do you all think?

Blog Entries
    Here we go again . I guess this could set up the rock vs john cena... but turning cena heel would lose the wwe to much money IMO.
    #BeJelly

Your idea has no grip on reality.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Quote Originally Posted by tikayoh View Post
    I'm not sure if the scenario has been addressed but I was thinking of something...

The Shield debut at Survivor Series was about stopping Ryback. They continued to attack him, then Kane, Bryan and eventually Orton. Rock is coming for the title at the Rumble. I see a possible scenario here. At the Rumble, a ref bump results I The Shield destroying the Peoples Champ and Punk pics up the win. Punk goes on to defend at Mania against Taker, end of story there. Rock addresses the Shield and I think if you take it back to Survivor Series you can look at who they didn't attack. Their leader...John Cena.
    and thats where you lost me....the wwe is more likely to have bloodbath matches again then turn their money and pr man into a hated character. never gonna happen.