Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    did you really expect anymore from people
    Nope, not at all. Just commenting on how little time it took for the 'fans' to turn on them/criticize them lol!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Nope, not at all. Just commenting on how little time it took for the 'fans' to turn on them/criticize them lol!
    I didn't watch ss... so when I got online today I read what happen and went to the forums to see their panic
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I didn't watch ss... so when I got online today I read what happen and went to the forums to see their panic
    Same here. I can't watch ppv's live any more since I have very early starts on Mondays now.
    I'll go back and try and find a replay to see this though for sure. I'm very happy that this trio's been called up!

Reigns, Rollins, and Ambrose debut :)

What's goin on guys and gals of the EWN nation. I was just writing to see what you guys thought about the current debut of Rolins, Ambrose, and Reigns. Now I do want to make it known that I am not bashing the WWE in any shape or form because I actually loved the way they handled the WWE title match ending. Cena gets pinned, Punk retains, Ryback gets driven through table (the first sign of vurneralbility), and we see 3 future stars debut. I've been watching Seth since he was Tyler Black back in ROH and I'm interested to see how he will work as a heel. I don't think Reigns and especially Ambrose will have a problem playing the "heel" role. But you know I was wondering...Why did they pick Reigns over Kassuis Ohno or Bray Wyatt??? Once again not complaining just wondering. It seems like these two guys would be more ready for prime time but oh well I'm just happy to see some new faces on the main roster. What do you guys think about the debut and if it were up to you would you have these three do the interference angle or would you have called up a different group? Thanx for taking the time to read and all opinions are welcome *out*

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dub View Post
    What's goin on guys and gals of the EWN nation. I was just writing to see what you guys thought about the current debut of Rolins, Ambrose, and Reigns. Now I do want to make it known that I am not bashing the WWE in any shape or form because I actually loved the way they handled the WWE title match ending. Cena gets pinned, Punk retains, Ryback gets driven through table (the first sign of vurneralbility), and we see 3 future stars debut. I've been watching Seth since he was Tyler Black back in ROH and I'm interested to see how he will work as a heel. I don't think Reigns and especially Ambrose will have a problem playing the "heel" role. But you know I was wondering...Why did they pick Reigns over Kassuis Ohno or Bray Wyatt??? Once again not complaining just wondering. It seems like these two guys would be more ready for prime time but oh well I'm just happy to see some new faces on the main roster. What do you guys think about the debut and if it were up to you would you have these three do the interference angle or would you have called up a different group? Thanx for taking the time to read and all opinions are welcome *out*
    Why pick Reigns over Ohno or Wyatt? A few reasons I can think of:

1) I think that Ohno has potential as a singles star (that's not to say that Ambrose, Rollins and Reigns don't).
    2) You can't call up all the top stars from developmental at the same time.
    3) Wyatt has a very unique gimmick that probably doesn't fit in with what they have planned for the chosen 3.
    4) Reigns is actually pretty good in his own right.

OT: Very happy to see new stars on the main roster. Very happy that we've got 3 guys that could potentially be 3 main event stars in years to come.
    Can't wait to see where they go with them.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Same here. I can't watch ppv's live any more since I have very early starts on Mondays now.
    I'll go back and try and find a replay to see this though for sure. I'm very happy that this trio's been called up!
    they have potential... and stables have been a useful way to bring up new talent for a while now... I'm excited to see raw this week.
    #TeamGeeky

C'mon, how awesome is this promo? Reminds me of Heath Ledger's Joker.

Huge fan of Ambrose! I have to admit I'm not too familiar with Rollins or Reigns though, I stopped watching ROH by the time Rollins was champ (I didn't stop watching because of him though)

Looking forward to see where this all leads to!
    E-Fed Vet. From 2010 and counting.

2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim

I am saving my opinion on this matter after Raw because it's easy to get the initial interest with something like this, but I want to see how they follow it up.

I say let's see what happens on Raw

I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.