Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    many guys come in as jobbers to help make superstars look stronger especially in stables or with friends to attack people. dolph ziggler,ryback, justin gabriel, and wade barrett are just some notables that were brought up to the wwe to attack main eventers to make the main eventers look stronger or give them a better storyline. those guys are doing ok now.
    #BeJelly

I will agree on a few points but i think under Trips now ever person promoted has to have a storyline in place see Antonio Cesaro.

However yeah it was random tbh to introduce 3 of them in one go although look at NXT Season 1 out of the 3 Roman Reigns surprised me that he was included.

How about just sitting back and enjoying the ride, rather than picking it apart after they've been seen for a total of about 30 seconds!

Yeah critisism may be too early because RAW hasn't even aired yet, this is just a speculation by me and I'm pointing out my disappointment in that they might be brought as a group but I'm willing to see where this is going! I just hope that the motive for pushing Ryback as a permanent main face will not disturb the fact that WWE brought at least 2 of their main players out in one night. That being said, can't wait for RAW and how things unfold!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by machoo mann View Post
    Sure it was a great moment to see these guys debut, especially Ambrose whose debut I had been waiting for quite a while. The debut was impactful, sure no doubt. But after all that "we're just waiting for the right storyline"- talk, weren't you a little bit disappointed? Rollins will surely benefit if he's going with Punk and Heyman. But Ambrose could have debuted on his own, he can talk, he can speak. I can't say almost nothing about Reigns, he impressed me as Leakee @FCW and is solid at ring.

But then comes the tricky part. They attacked Ryback. The man who is granted a total untouchable status for now. Sure they can gang up on him but I personally can't stand if they are fed to him as Maddox was. The two things that WWE has lacked for a while now with their storylines and angles are coherency and continuity. Ryback is Vinces project and the gang up was to protect Ryback and not to make new stars. I pray and hope that the creative staff has a plan from now on to make these guys to mean something. Because we haven't seen a consistent storyline since...well for a long time. What if the drive to put Ryback permanently on the map will steamroll Ambrose, Rollins and Reigns? What there is no plan and the script for Monday Night RAW is being bounced like a hot potato right at this moment? The plans for Survivor Series were changed multiple times and I think that Rollins, Ambrose and Reigns were used as a first-aid kit to keep Vinces golden boy rolling on. Surely this can led to awesome things but it's just not so easy @WWE.

Sorry for the length, I think this is too short for a blog.
    Remember McGuilicuty and Harris or Zack Ryder and Curt Hawkins, it's an old trick they use to debut new guys, Ambrose, Rollins and Reigns were used to not hurt Ryback's image and probably to keep him busy for the next PPV, if you ask me I feel it's the right decision

They haven't even been on TV for 3 full minutes and they're already victims? Wow, that was fast.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    How about just sitting back and enjoying the ride, rather than picking it apart after they've been seen for a total of about 30 seconds!
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^ This comment for the win. Seriously are we all so cynical that we assume wwe will mess up every storyline, and at that point why watch because nothing they do is going to satisfy you.
    #BeJelly

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^ This comment for the win. Seriously are we all so cynical that we assume wwe will mess up every storyline, and at that point why watch because nothing they do is going to satisfy you.
    I think some on here have the same constitution as Roger on American Dad, they have to keep spitting out bile otherwise it turns to poison and kills them.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    I think some on here have the same constitution as Roger on American Dad, they have to keep spitting out bile otherwise it turns to poison and kills them.
    That's kind of my thought as well. You can point to most of the main event talent and say that they have jobbed at some point in their career it's the way things happen in pro wrestling. I would assume members of the iwc would get that by now
    #BeJelly

Quote Originally Posted by Viperfish View Post
    I hope Ambrose sucks as bad as Zack Ryder does... that's how much the IWC has made me hate Ambrose for their incessant cries for him to debut.
    Hahaha awesome.