Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    WWE just gave me a birthday present #Ambrose&RollinsonRAW (if it happens )

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    So what do we all think? A new stable for Punk? Finally we get to see Ambrose.....he's pretty bloody ugly. Good ending, even if they are ripping off TNA storylines again.....

Say it here!
    I think everybody came when they saw ambrose tbh Personally, i'm glad Rollins has been called up. Roman Reigns was quite random, i haven't really seen much to indicate him getting a call up.

All i'm saying is how are they ripping off TNA? I'd say it's more of a nexus rehash than anything.
    I don't know if anyones mentioned this, but if they are now permanent call ups, we could be seeing some roster cuts very soon.
    Last edited by Lowki; 11-19-2012 at 08:00 AM.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

everyone seems to be connecting the dots that is is going to be a Punk/Heyman stable. How do we know this isn't anything to do with Maddox? That makes more sense to me, given what went on between him and Ryback, and how they all went for him. We'll see tonight on Raw.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    everyone seems to be connecting the dots that is is going to be a Punk/Heyman stable. How do we know this isn't anything to do with Maddox? That makes more sense to me, given what went on between him and Ryback, and how they all went for him. We'll see tonight on Raw.
    Hope this is what will happen. Can't wait for RAW.

I hope Ambrose sucks as bad as Zack Ryder does... that's how much the IWC has made me hate Ambrose for their incessant cries for him to debut.

Punk, Ambrose, Rollins, Reigns, that is one hell of agroup, I can also see Maddock and Barrett joining Maddock due to Heyman talking to him before his match with Ryback and barrett because Heyman owes him for joining team Punk, granted it turned into team Ziggler, but the favor was put in writing apparently.

In an Ideal world Cesaro would also join.

Punk
    Ambrose
    Rollins
    Reigns
    Barrett
    Maddock
    Cesaro

Punk World order, or New Heyman Order.

Did you noticed, Eve doing the same "queen hand salute" during her entrance ?

Can't wait for Madison Rayne's twitter message...^^
    Last edited by PSOjedi; 11-19-2012 at 09:34 AM.

Jeesz, you couldn't think of a catchy title?

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Rollins, Ambrose and Reigns - victims of the creative writers?

Sure it was a great moment to see these guys debut, especially Ambrose whose debut I had been waiting for quite a while. The debut was impactful, sure no doubt. But after all that "we're just waiting for the right storyline"- talk, weren't you a little bit disappointed? Rollins will surely benefit if he's going with Punk and Heyman. But Ambrose could have debuted on his own, he can talk, he can speak. I can't say almost nothing about Reigns, he impressed me as Leakee @FCW and is solid at ring.

But then comes the tricky part. They attacked Ryback. The man who is granted a total untouchable status for now. Sure they can gang up on him but I personally can't stand if they are fed to him as Maddox was. The two things that WWE has lacked for a while now with their storylines and angles are coherency and continuity. Ryback is Vinces project and the gang up was to protect Ryback and not to make new stars. I pray and hope that the creative staff has a plan from now on to make these guys to mean something. Because we haven't seen a consistent storyline since...well for a long time. What if the drive to put Ryback permanently on the map will steamroll Ambrose, Rollins and Reigns? What there is no plan and the script for Monday Night RAW is being bounced like a hot potato right at this moment? The plans for Survivor Series were changed multiple times and I think that Rollins, Ambrose and Reigns were used as a first-aid kit to keep Vinces golden boy rolling on. Surely this can led to awesome things but it's just not so easy @WWE.

Sorry for the length, I think this is too short for a blog.
    Last edited by machoo mann; 11-19-2012 at 11:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Ziggles View Post
    Punk, Ambrose, Rollins, Reigns, that is one hell of agroup, I can also see Maddock and Barrett joining Maddock due to Heyman talking to him before his match with Ryback and barrett because Heyman owes him for joining team Punk, granted it turned into team Ziggler, but the favor was put in writing apparently.

In an Ideal world Cesaro would also join.

Punk
    Ambrose
    Rollins
    Reigns
    Barrett
    Maddock
    Cesaro

Punk World order, or New Heyman Order.
    Punk World Order sounds pretty good that along with his WWE 13 line start a revolution and we got ourselves a wrestling dictator (sorry Vince).