Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    Its 4 in the morning give me a break lol
    Got to love timezones. xD

Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    Ripping off TNA? lol If anything they are ripping off themselves from 2 years ago. Some guys from NXT invade and attack during the main event causing havoc.

Anyway looking forward to seeing where this goes, not sure about Reigns though.

Nice and unexpected ending!! Can't wait to see what happens with Seth, Dean, and Reigns. Going to watch Raw tomorrow for sure.

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

The only ppv I didn't buy or watch all year and I miss Ambroses debut..

Honestly even though i didnt see it personally it sounds like one the most unpredictible endings to a wwe PPV main event in a long time! ,, not to mention the fact that it happened at survior series, must mean good looking future for those 3.

I couldn't have cared anymore of them debuted. I just wait for the hate threads, baby!

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

I pray Dean Ambrose doesn't become Punks lackey and can talk for himself. I hope when he abandons Punk he can stay Heel. He is the future.

It looks like Nexus all over again, with Ryback replacing Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    Why Kaitlyn no win?! D: She looked like a bad ass chick with those pants. I guess someone got the memo on not just being a pretty face in hot pants.

Kaitlyn isnt pretty what the hell does everyone see in her , she looks like a guy

Quote Originally Posted by Sicksnuff17 View Post
    Kaitlyn isnt pretty what the hell does everyone see in her , she looks like a guy
    She could gorilla press me like its nothing.