Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

The Shield Discussion Thread

So what do we all think? A new stable for Punk? Finally we get to see Ambrose.....he's pretty bloody ugly. Good ending, even if they are ripping off TNA storylines again.....

Say it here!

I smell a new stable

Holy motherfucking Spiderman monkey balls! Rollins! Ambrose! Survivor Series ending! Smark joygasm! OOOOOOOOH YES!!!!
    "INCE...INCE WILL TEAR YOU APART...AGAIN!"

Why Kaitlyn no win?! D: She looked like a bad ass chick with those pants. I guess someone got the memo on not just being a pretty face in hot pants.

"Kings & Nines"

On the real, let's hope they last a tad bit longer than Maddox. Good to see them debut in a meaningful way! Big fan of all three.

Blog Entries
    A pity Jerry Lawler keeps missing the memo about his shirts

been waiting quite a while for any of these guys to debut. All 3 at the same time in a ppv main event? I'll take it. I've mostly been waiting on Ambrose. I see him being the next super heel.
    "What was dat honey? Oh dat was da dragon screw leg whip!" -Dusty Rhodes on commentary during Rey Mysterio jr. vs. Eddie Guerrero at Halloween Havoc '96

After years of shrugging it off, Cena's beginning to get annoyed by his haters.

Blog Entries
    I'm vaguely intrigued. Glad to see a year long reign in my life that doesn't involve Cena or Hogan.
    The Future of the WWE Women's Division: Brittani Knight AKA Paige!

Blog Entries
    Tomorrow Punk introduces them not as Rollins and Ambrose but as Moxley and Black!!!

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    AND...........Sting!!!

*not really

Rollins and Ambrose are so awesome but the one I am most interested in is Roman Reigns. I have not seen a lot of his work but so far what I have seen of his stuff on NXT I cannot wait to see more of him. This group is probably led by Maddox but it could highly have Punk involved as well.