Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Blog Entries

The Shield Discussion Thread

So what do we all think? A new stable for Punk? Finally we get to see Ambrose.....he's pretty bloody ugly. Good ending, even if they are ripping off TNA storylines again.....

Say it here!
    Happy Egg Day eWN!!!

I smell a new stable

Holy motherfucking Spiderman monkey balls! Rollins! Ambrose! Survivor Series ending! Smark joygasm! OOOOOOOOH YES!!!!
    "INCE...INCE WILL TEAR YOU APART...AGAIN!"

"Kings & Nines"

On the real, let's hope they last a tad bit longer than Maddox. Good to see them debut in a meaningful way! Big fan of all three.

been waiting quite a while for any of these guys to debut. All 3 at the same time in a ppv main event? I'll take it. I've mostly been waiting on Ambrose. I see him being the next super heel.
    "What was dat honey? Oh dat was da dragon screw leg whip!" -Dusty Rhodes on commentary during Rey Mysterio jr. vs. Eddie Guerrero at Halloween Havoc '96

After years of shrugging it off, Cena's beginning to get annoyed by his haters.

Blog Entries
    Tomorrow Punk introduces them not as Rollins and Ambrose but as Moxley and Black!!!

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Rollins and Ambrose are so awesome but the one I am most interested in is Roman Reigns. I have not seen a lot of his work but so far what I have seen of his stuff on NXT I cannot wait to see more of him. This group is probably led by Maddox but it could highly have Punk involved as well.

Blog Entries
    I already started a thread on this
    Happy Egg Day eWN!!!

Blog Entries
    Now on Raw, if Ryback comes out with amnesia and thinks he's Skip Sheffield....THAT would be awesome!
    Happy Egg Day eWN!!!

Thought Reigns would enjoy a good spell in the 'E' as he is part of tha Anoa'i family and we know how WWE love 2nd and 3rd generation wrestlers.

Nice and unexpected ending!! Can't wait to see what happens with Seth, Dean, and Reigns. Going to watch Raw tomorrow for sure.

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones