Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    I would have him lose the belt after Wrestlemania.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    It's not going to happen, but I seriously wouldn't mind seeing him go another year with the belt. It'd be something that won't happen again in a long time, I guarantee that.
    I'd like to see him retain the belt through Wrestlemania season though at least.
    I'm all for Wrestlemania, keep him as a strong heel champion.... Personally I would like to see a long 2 or 3 or 5 more years let him keep the belt go ahead till 2018.... Even change him up from heel to face after a while.... Which is very unlikely in todays wrestling....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Its hard to say when he should lose the title, as to me it depends on the fued surrounding it.

That said he will probably lose it at the rumble to Rock as WWE will be clamoring for ratings

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    I'm all for Wrestlemania, keep him as a strong heel champion.... Personally I would like to see a long 2 or 3 or 5 more years let him keep the belt go ahead till 2018.... Even change him up from heel to face after a while.... Which is very unlikely in todays wrestling....
    Punk retaining the Championship for another single year is optimistic. Asking for 2, 3 or 5 years is just crazy talk.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Punk loses to Rock at the Rumble which then sets up Punk vs. Rock vs. the Rumble winner John cena at Wrestlemania. I'd almost bet on it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    Punk loses to Rock at the Rumble which then sets up Punk vs. Rock vs. the Rumble winner John cena at Wrestlemania. I'd almost bet on it.
    That's what I have predicted too.
    But what I'm hoping for is that Punk retains at the Rumble and then retains again against Rock and Cena at WM.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    That's what I have predicted too.
    But what I'm hoping for is that Punk retains at the Rumble and then retains again against Rock and Cena at WM.
    I wouldn't mind seeing Shield interfere, attacking both The Rock and Punk to give the allusion that they don't attack just faces. Cena wins the rumble and that would set up 2 things. Cena vs Rock vs Punk at WM, and Cena teaming with Punk and Rock to take on the Shield at EC. I read a report saying it was unlikely The Rock would compete in an EC chamber match, so I think this would be a good alternative. We could even still see two Chamber matches, one for the World title, and another for maybe the US or IC title. Give one of them more relevance.

Blog Entries
    Punk retaining the Championship for another single year is optimistic. Asking for 2, 3 or 5 years is just crazy talk.
    I know 5 years is asking for to much esp for the WWE.... I like to see him keep it at least another year...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!

Brad Maddox??

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    I wouldn't mind seeing Shield interfere, attacking both The Rock and Punk to give the allusion that they don't attack just faces. Cena wins the rumble and that would set up 2 things. Cena vs Rock vs Punk at WM, and Cena teaming with Punk and Rock to take on the Shield at EC. I read a report saying it was unlikely The Rock would compete in an EC chamber match, so I think this would be a good alternative. We could even still see two Chamber matches, one for the World title, and another for maybe the US or IC title. Give one of them more relevance.
    Then that will leave the open question who will face the Undertaker????
    Personally I would like to see Undertaker vs Cena this year..... You wait till WM30 for that,it might be too late...
    Then I think we'll see Randy Orton win the Rumble.... Then for the Elimination Chamber maybe determine the #1 contender to the WWE title... Which I think they are siding with the Miz or Del Rio....
    Then it possible they will do a Miz vs Jericho at WM29 if Jericho returns??