Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    I would mark out the most if somehow Daniel Bryan could get into the title picture and win it all. He deserves it the most after he was screwed over in 18 seconds at last Wrestlemania. Redemption at this years 'Mania would surely bring balance to the Force.

too bad we already know that Cena wins the Rumble this year, and will win the title at 'Mania

Blog Entries
    Who would I like to see winning it off him? Good one.

Firstly, I'd like to see Punk retaining the title through Wrestlemania season. Imagine that. That would see him amass a 450 ish day title run. Something we won't see again for a very long while yet no doubt.
    Eventually, I think Punk is going to turn face again at some point in 2013. I picture it that Heyman and Punk will have some argument or their alliance will become strained. This will lead to Heyman bringing in Brock Lesnar who will cost Punk the title, turning Punk face, and they'll go on to feud.
    Question is, who would he drop it to.

I'd say a rebuilt Miz could be a good choice. Miz is on his way back to the top or so they say, and I wouldn't mind seeing him given a run as WWE Champ again, this time as a face. If Chris Jericho returns, I hope that he comes back for one last full time run, and is given another world title run. It could be cool to see a face Jericho winning the title off Punk. Others I wouldn't mind seeing winning it off him would be Ziggler or Barrett.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Piper View Post
    too bad we already know that Cena wins the Rumble this year, and will win the title at 'Mania
    Unfortunately, it is inevitable that this will happen.

Never liked very big title reigns.World title matches become very predictable

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries

Smile When should CM Punk lose the WWE title?

I know there have been discussions and and more on this but when do everyone think would be the best time to take the belt off of Punk???

We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Punk has a good character and good ability for a superstar is the ideal candidate for WWE Champion but considering it has to come to an end sometime or other i personally think Ryback should hold it , maybe say from Jan 7th RAW till the Royal Rumble , i mean i know thats less than a month but for an upcoming superstar like Ryback that is still something for him to have in the history records and personally, id like for CM Punk to beat Ryback in a way on Jan 7th but i think its time Ryback wasnt screwed over again and won clean or with help as a payback to setup another feud.

Blog Entries
    If I had to pick it would build him as a strong champion into 2014, but most likely Wrestle Mania 29....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!

Blog Entries
    It's not going to happen, but I seriously wouldn't mind seeing him go another year with the belt. It'd be something that won't happen again in a long time, I guarantee that.
    I'd like to see him retain the belt through Wrestlemania season though at least.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wcwwwe92 View Post
    Punk has a good character and good ability for a superstar is the ideal candidate for WWE Champion but considering it has to come to an end sometime or other i personally think Ryback should hold it , maybe say from Jan 7th RAW till the Royal Rumble , i mean i know thats less than a month but for an upcoming superstar like Ryback that is still something for him to have in the history records and personally, id like for CM Punk to beat Ryback in a way on Jan 7th but i think its time Ryback wasnt screwed over again and won clean or with help as a payback to setup another feud.
    I think they going with Ryback vs Heyman on the January 7th Raw due to where it is up against the BCS Championship Game...
    Thus they going push the Ryback vs Punk match off till January 14th or after the Rumble...