Mick Foley

Dude Love

Cactus Jack

Mankind

One of this 4

or you know the Rock maybe

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

I think the Rock will win it at the Royal Rumble and then lose it at Wrestlemania.
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

1st time wwe champ in 2013

so new year new champ? will there be another wwe champ this year? or will punk keep it for a 2nd straight calender year? or will we see a new wwe champ at any part of this year who will win it for the 1st time? there is enough talent available but with a likely run from cena and possibly the rock this year will there be a 1st time champ? i would like to think there is someone they would give a 1st title to the problem is normally these days your 1st title run will be with the whc before they will let you run with the wwe title, however there are potential 1st time wwe champs out there who have held neither world title, will it happen in 2013, or will punk share title with cena and rock for the year? who would you like to see take the title? maybe a heel kofi, barrett, ryback or someone else? lets find out with the poll to follow, not really who you want but who you think would be given the ball to run with, leave comments for who you would like, maybe a returning morrison or mvp? lets find out.........

Antonio Cesaro!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    Antonio Cesaro!!!
    I legit see him winning money in the bank this year. Well him or Sandow.

Ryback will be world champion.

Roman Reigns mark my words

or not

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Should have read the OP and not just the title.
    I voted for Sandow, but I don't think he'll be a WWE champ this year. I voted because I think he'll become a 1st time champ, But I think he'll be a tag champ or IC champ rather than a WWE or WH Champion.

Of the list, Barrett, Cesaro and Rhodes are the front runners to become 1st time champs. Ziggler too if you don't count his previous WHC.
    I can't fathom why you've put Santino or Maddox on the list.

I wouldn't be against seeing Punk keeping the title for another year though.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Should have read the OP and not just the title.
    I voted for Sandow, but I don't think he'll be a WWE champ this year. I voted because I think he'll become a 1st time champ, But I think he'll be a tag champ or IC champ rather than a WWE or WH Champion.

Of the list, Barrett, Cesaro and Rhodes are the front runners to become 1st time champs. Ziggler too if you don't count his previous WHC.
    I can't fathom why you've put Santino or Maddox on the list.

I wouldn't be against seeing Punk keeping the title for another year though.
    He's come closer every year, from being second to last in the Royal Rumble 2011, to being in the final two in the Elimination Chamber, he almost grabbed the briefcase that year to. Who knows what he can accomplish this year.

Then again he may get released. But fingers crossed something happens.

thats why he is in there at the end of the day this is still wwe and not everything goes how we would think, santion having a title run before leaving is crazy and stupid but lets be honest stupider things have happened in wwe, and i dont think it will happen but he there because of mention above last in rr and close in ec, and maddox is there because i have heard a whisper he is a triple h guy and there because he was trips 1st call after sin cara which is going well so i think trips needs this 1 to go right, does backstage come into it when a push is given? think we all know that answer thats why maddox is in there. thanks for feedback though guys