Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead View Post
    I thought the same but why would they build Punk for so long just to drop the belt before his match against the rock??
    What match against The Rock? I thought The Rock was coming back to face the champion, whoever that may be, at the Rumble. I didn't think it was against Punk regardless.

Divas to believe in.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MachoManFan View Post
    What match against The Rock? I thought The Rock was coming back to face the champion, whoever that may be, at the Rumble. I didn't think it was against Punk regardless.
    What I say it seems WWE have been building Punk for a match against The Rock, remember Punk attacked Rock from behind and Punk talking about he deserves respect and all that looks like everything leads for that match

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead View Post
    What I say it seems WWE have been building Punk for a match against The Rock, remember Punk attacked Rock from behind and Punk talking about he deserves respect and all that looks like everything leads for that match
    Ok l see what you mean now.

Divas to believe in.

Hmm. Probably the rock.

but personally, I'd like Cena to screw the rock at rumble. Punk goes to defend against Miz (rumble winner) at mania and extreme rules. At this point, hopefully Kofi has been built up to challenge for a PPV or 2. Maybe make a triple threat match with someone else or a fatal 4 way.

then at Summerslam, a face Ziggler takes the title

I'm calling it right now. Lesnar will screw the rock out of winning the title at the RR and go on to face each other at WM.

Wouldn't mind seeing Punk lose the title to Daniel Bryan or Zack Ryder(this one is impossible, but a fan can dream). Most likely it will be the Rock though.

Blog Entries
    Bruno Sammartino

My list in order of likely people:

- The Rock

- Ryback

- John Cena

- Brock Lesnar
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Blog Entries
    I've really enjoyed Punks reign, so I'm hoping it continues for a while longer yet, but I think the only real candidates for taking the belt off punk are Rock and Cena, i would hope Cena at WM, as although i love the Rock, I would prefer a full time member of the roster to have the strap over a visiting actor.
    “Humans disgust me. Vile creatures."
    ― William Regal

Putting the belt on The Rock at the rumble would only give a temporary boost to the ratings on Raw, and I think it would be a knee jerk reaction which means it is entirely possible. Cena screwing over the Rock setting up another WM match would make more sense.

Punk losing the belt after over a year would have to be a feat of insurmountable odds, so it will be reserved for someone about to get a mega push. So the Miz or Ryback seem like the likely candidates. For my money I would like to see a gray shaded Barret win it.