Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    1.Dolph Ziggler

2.Wade Barrett

3.Sign a main-eventer from TNA so we can have a fresh,new,exiting feud(that 90 million from Linda's campaigns could have gone to offering a top TNA guy big money to defect)

4. The Miz

5. book Team Hell No as joint-WWE champions

Realistically its going to be Ryback i think.

Cena only to have Ziggler cash in and win it from him within seconds.

Yeah a nice dream I know.

Quote Originally Posted by FLWWEFan View Post
    Cena only to have Ziggler cash in and win it from him within seconds.

Yeah a nice dream I know.
    Despite the fact that Ziggles can only challenge for the world heavyweight championship.

I think this is what will happen: Cena will rather sooner then later take the title off Punk, but only for a short time, after which Ryback will take the title of Cena.
    Ryback then reigning over the WWE-roster for a while destroying everything in his path, always demanding 'feed me more', going completely frenzy, and after destroying several Top Stars going Heel by crushing everything left and right. Announcers, wrestlers, fans, divas. Always demanding more and more.
    After one of those frenzies doing a promo he stands in the ring with the title, yelling: 'Feed me [Lights out, Gong, Gong, Gong]'. Taker in the ring, challenging Ryback for a Streak vs Title match at WM. Taker wins title, then resigns, title vacant, then goes back to punk who will win it in a contenders tournament. I know, not very realistic, but it would be a storyline i would like.
    Wrestling lost the spectacle factor.

Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    Who should take the title off of CM Punk?.
    Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler or Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    Realistically its going to be Ryback i think.
    This won't happen

I think Punk losing the title at any other time then Wrestlemania would just kill his reign. I want to see something more traditional like the rumble winner beating Punk in the main event at WM (the last match). Punk should beat Rock at the rumble don't care how but he should definitly win. The person who beats Punk should be the next John Cena and for me its The Miz. I know Ryback has the look that gives Vince and HHH steroidal erections, but he shouldn't ever be the face of the WWE.

Who I Believe Will: The Rock at The Rumble. I'm not quite sure how I feel about it, but I still think its Rock Cena II at Mania for the Title.
    Who I Want To: Miz or Dolph. Although I don't see how they sneak into that picture in the next few months. That title territory is occupied by Punk, Cena, Ryback, and The Rock from now until April.
    Who I Absolutely Do NOT Want To: Ryback. Dear Lord, the man has said 7 words in his entire WWE career and squashed 85% jobbers (literally no name locals). I hate the idea that he could hold the most prestigious title in the industry. I'd rather Brad Beef Maddox win the title.

"I'm so damn good when I'm finished there won't be a dry eye - or dry seat - sorry ladies - in the entire arena." #HEEL

As much as I'm hoping to see a Rock Vs Cm Punk at Mania, I'm pretty sure WWE is planning on having him drop the belt to Cena or the Rock to set up a rematch between them at wrestlemania. I also think if the Rock is the one to take the belt off of punk smarks will throw a hissy fit.
    The silverback alpha male needs no signature