Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    It should be some one out of blue...some one like R-Truth...truely I want to see R-Truth vs CM Punk feud IDC who plays face n who plays heel....R-Truth will for sure make a good champ...

Blog Entries
    I think Ryback will take the title from Punk, Vince wants to push him and WM would be the perfect time for a title change

Blog Entries
    Who would I like to see win it? Daniel Bryan.
    Who will take it off him? The Rock.

I'm with Rob in saying that another year of Punk as champ would be interesting to see though.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    I can see The Rock winning the WWE title in which I wouldn't mind seeing to be honest. It would indeed generate buzz if The Rock won the WWE title. It depends if they are leading towards having a Rock vs Cena II match where Cena avenges his loss and takes back the WWE title. Otherwise, I'd rather have CM Punk keep the title even after Wrestlemania 29. Have him go on to having an even longer title reign. I would take the Honky Tonk Man approach with CM Punk's WWE title reign with everybody on the roster trying to take the WWE title from Punk but he just keeps sneaking away with wins either by counting himself out or getting himself DQ'd to retain his WWE title. The person I would choice to end CM Punk's reign would be this guy:

Hes over with the fans so hes a great choice to end Punk's reign.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

I never thought I'd be saying this but JOHN CENA!

Cena taking the title from CM Punk would do the following:
    1) Be a great match. Punk always gets the best out of Cena.
    2) Be a potential ratings boost thanks to all the returning casuals who lose to see their champ.
    3) Piss off the the IWC meaning we'd all be rooting for the next contender.
    4) Position great heels like Barrett, Ziggler, Bryan*, Rhodes, Sandow, Orton* to take it off him. *subject to a quick heel turn
    5) Set up a possible Ryback heel turn!?!

If Cena were to win tonight it would make a lot of sense. Let him have the strap for a month then drop it to one of the above at TLC.

Divas to believe in.

I want the Rock to win it and this can lead in three different stories on the road to WM.First one is Cena winning the RR and we get a rematch from last year's WM this time for the WWE title.Or We get to see a feud between Punk and The Rock and that will lead to the main event at WM.Or maybe a triple threat

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

I'm actually quite liking the idea of another year with Punk as champion, when someone takes it off him it will be a big thing. If Punk gets to 600 or 700 days he'll be unbearable and who ever takes it from him will be instantly over.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MachoManFan View Post
    I never thought I'd be saying this but JOHN CENA!

Cena taking the title from CM Punk would do the following:
    1) Be a great match. Punk always gets the best out of Cena.
    2) Be a potential ratings boost thanks to all the returning casuals who lose to see their champ.
    3) Piss off the the IWC meaning we'd all be rooting for the next contender.
    4) Position great heels like Barrett, Ziggler, Bryan*, Rhodes, Sandow, Orton* to take it off him. *subject to a quick heel turn
    5) Set up a possible Ryback heel turn!?!

If Cena were to win tonight it would make a lot of sense. Let him have the strap for a month then drop it to one of the above at TLC.
    I thought the same but why would they build Punk for so long just to drop the belt before his match against the rock??

Quote Originally Posted by Sicksnuff17 View Post
    Nobody ever .. CM Punk Champ for the next 20 years
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Nobody...ever...seriously, Punk is probably the best ALL ROUND performer in the WWE. Bryan the best wrestler, not as good as Punk on the mic (getting there though)
    "INCE...INCE WILL TEAR YOU APART...AGAIN!"