Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Who should take the title off of CM Punk?

CM Punk can't be WWE Champion for ever (I wouldn't mind it if he did) so who do you want CM Punk to lose the title to.
    I would make a poll but there's just way to many options such as Ryback, The Rock, John Cena, or maybe someone out of the blue like Brock Lesnar or Wade Barrett.

For me if I could choose someone to take the title off of CM Punk would be The Rock. I know people would hate it if The Rock won the title saying "He's never here and doesn't deserve it" but I think if The Rock won Raw would be exciting, and the more Rock on my TV screen the better.

Blog Entries
    I think the miz should take it off him. miz being the face to punks heel seems like it could be an awesome feud. it would be something that we have never seen before and it would put the best talkers in the wwe head to head. I think we all come up winners there.
    #BeJelly

First, no Rock. He really doesn't deserve it, I don't care if it would make RAW more exciting. If I could pick, it would be someone out of the blue that you would never expect like Tyson Kidd or a debuting Seth Rollins. Realistically speaking I'll go with Dennis and say Miz.
    Profile Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    First, no Rock. He really doesn't deserve it, I don't care if it would make RAW more exciting. If I could pick, it would be someone out of the blue that you would never expect like Tyson Kidd or a debuting Seth Rollins. Realistically speaking I'll go with Dennis and say Miz.
    I really wouldn't mind seeing Daniel Bryan somehow eliminating Kane in the Royal Rumble in main eventing Wrestlemania against CM Punk.

There matches have been great, and a Wrestlemania feud would be amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    CM Punk can't be WWE Champion for ever (I wouldn't mind it if he did) so who do you want CM Punk to lose the title to.
    I would make a poll but there's just way to many options such as Ryback, The Rock, John Cena, or maybe someone out of the blue like Brock Lesnar or Wade Barrett.

For me if I could choose someone to take the title off of CM Punk would be The Rock. I know people would hate it if The Rock won the title saying "He's never here and doesn't deserve it" but I think if The Rock won Raw would be exciting, and the more Rock on my TV screen the better.
    While I do agree that CM Punk VS The Rock at the Royal Rumble will be one hell of a match, I don't think The Rock should take the title off CM Punk. It does nothing for Rock. On the other hand, CM Punk defeating The Rock would do wonders for his career. Have CM Punk hold on to the title until WM. Have John Cena win the Royal Rumble, and make it a Triple threat match for the WWE Title at WM involving CM Punk, The Rock & John Cena. You can have Cena win the title at the event, and then we can end the feud between Cena & Punk at the next event in a match they haven't been in: An Iron Man Match.

If not, I'm thinking The Miz, maybe Bryan Danielson.

rock then winning it back at wm to get a needed push, then a match at wm30(with or without title idc) against scsa to cement his legacy

Blog Entries
    If I had my way, CM Punk would be champion for another year yet. Not only do I think that could conceivably be pulled off, I think it would strengthen WWE and sort the men out from the sheeples. As it were.

If Punk was champion for that long, you'd soon see how certain 'die-hard' Punk fans would be crying Cena in under 6 months time. Which is part of why we have all bought at least some part of what Ryback is selling. You know you have

But Punk could be the one to do it and very likely the only personality that could ever carry the title for more than a year. Wouldn't that change the game, just a little bit, don't ya think?

Nobody ever .. CM Punk Champ for the next 20 years

I would love to see someone like Wade Berrett win the title off of punk. Someone who has never won the title before should take it. It would be a huge push to a young career.

I am not for or against The Rock winning against punk unless there is an interference of some kind. I think Rocky beating current wrestlers makes them look weak, seeing as how the rock has been out of wrestling for 10 years.

Normal Member
    Wade Barret (although Berret works too )would be good - but only if the build up was done over a long period, and he was buiilt as a credible heel champion.

i would hate for him to win just to drop the belt at the next PPV far to good for this!