Page 1 of 15 123 11 ... LastLast

Bret Hart Agrees with EWN on Bischoff/Hogan Regime

I found it interesting what Bret Hart recently stated and how it reflects how the majority of us feel:

TNA Wrestling, Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff:

"I'm so unfamiliar with TNA. I don't know what they're doing. More so than ever, when they've tied themselves in with the genius of Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff, I immediately focus on something else. I've been there, done that. I know between the two of them, they don't have a good idea in their head about wrestling."

Pay Attention Dixie!

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahah
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahah
    Best Reply Ever!

Banned
    In an old van with no windows, passing out free candy.
    This is just another example of everyone see's that those two are a virus and Dixie is to blind or stupid to see it. It was Thursday yesterday and the thought of watching impact was the last thing on my mind. I'm sure I'll speed through it sometime but it has gotten to the point where I just don't give a anymore about TNA. When you have a crack head as your champion can things get any worse?

U MAD???

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by IPEEINTHESHOWER View Post
    This is just another example of everyone see's that those two are a virus and Dixie is to blind or stupid to see it. It was Thursday yesterday and the thought of watching impact was the last thing on my mind. I'm sure I'll speed through it sometime but it has gotten to the point where I just don't give a anymore about TNA. When you have a crack head as your champion can things get any worse?
    U MAD???
    Sure. Let him have his own belt while throwing away the last thing they had that had meaning and value to their company.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Sure. Let him have his own belt while throwing away the last thing they had that had meaning and value to their company.
    What do you mean? Last I checked Kurt Angle was still employed

If you can draw a crowd... You are ultimately a contender for their main event belt! It does not matter if you served time for rape, murder, robbery, or drug dealing. Because they are being real! But... at the same time they are not. Why would half of TNA's roster kiss Jeff Hardys ass? Is he sharing his weed an coke with them or something?

Probably true.

Failing a drug test doesn't matter in TNA!

Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    If you can draw a crowd... You are ultimately a contender for their main event belt! It does not matter if you served time for rape, murder, robbery, or drug dealing. Because they are being real! But... at the same time they are not. Why would half of TNA's roster kiss Jeff Hardys ass? Is he sharing his weed an coke with them or something?
    Since TNA allows drug use......so maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    But nobody in the company draws a larger crowd than anyone else. They have the same amount of people turning out for TNA events now as they had pre-2010. It's a niche product, and it's always going to remain a niche product, regardless of who they bring in. People can argue to the contrary all they want, but the ratings prove it is what it is.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5