Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Rumor: New ROH World Title Design Revealed

Taken from ROHWorld.com

Last month, Kevin Steen issued a set of demands, that had to be met for him to compete at Glory by Honor XI. One of these was that a brand new ROH World Title belt would be created for him. A newswire on the ROH official website later revealed that the new championship design would be revealed at Final Battle 2012 in December.

Final Battle may still be 4 weeks away, but the brand new Filsinger ROH Card Game may have accidentally leaked the new title design a little early.

The image below can be found on the box of the new card game, set to be released on November 29th.

This would appear to be the centre plate of the brand new ROH World Championship. The design shown above is likely to be accurate as not only does it appear on the official ROH card game, but Ring of Honor’s “Social Media Coordinator” Jeff Jones posted the following image, back in September before Death Before Dishonor X. The image appears to be a cropped version of the photo above.

What the rest of the new championship looks like remains to be seen, however we’ll find out on December 16th 2012 at Final Battle.
    I personally like it. I have been wondering when a a new belt with the current design would be used. I missed the part about Steen requesting it. So what do you guys think?

Abel
    Krystian Krysys
    Mordecai W/ Judas (Dennis) as The Sons of The Holy Divinty IWA Tag Team Champions
    The Soul Caliber
    Mimic
    Knight Wing

Blog Entries
    Eh, looks kinda cheesy. I'd much rather prefer the current one to be honest. Or the older ROH World title with the new ROH logo added to it. Like this:
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

Its actually not bad but my favourite belt design in ROH is the tag team championship

The only thing is, ROH makes it a point to say they don't have weight divisions. Going so far as to correct people that it's the "World Title".

That doesn't mean this isn't the new belt though, but I find it conflicting to have the weight class on there after all that. Of course Cornette was in charge then too.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    The only thing is, ROH makes it a point to say they don't have weight divisions. Going so far as to correct people that it's the "World Title".

That doesn't mean this isn't the new belt though, but I find it conflicting to have the weight class on there after all that. Of course Cornette was in charge then too.
    Maybe its just for Steen then i mean he is the biggest Heavyweight in ROH!!

Blog Entries
    I like the new belt design, looks prestigeous, but still befitting the indy league feel of the organisation, becuase lets face it if they got a giant penny style belt, or one like the WWE Championship it wouldn't look right on the champion of the indy wrestling company.
    “Humans disgust me. Vile creatures."
    ― William Regal

Bare with me now i can't confirm this is the new design but it could be!

Looks a lot like the tag titles.

While i'm here a shot of the new TV Championship with Adam Cole.

Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    While i'm here a shot of the new TV Championship with Adam Cole.
    Its a good design but it looks small

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....