Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Blog Entries

The new episode of The Walking Dead was top notch! I really liked it, did not see that ending coming, next episode is gonna be a good'n!

Without getting into a race issue, T-Dawg really is just a token black guy

Fans of the comic are going to collectively shoot their wads with the Walking Dead season 2 finale. That's all I'm going to say.

By the way...IT's TeH AWESOMEz!

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    The new episode of The Walking Dead was top notch! I really liked it, did not see that ending coming, next episode is gonna be a good'n!

I must say I enjoyed last nights ep of TWD. I agree with Ape, the season finale looks like it should be epic. Did you guys know they actually upped the episode count for season 3? I think the normal count is 13 eps, well I believe season 3 is going to have 18, or around there. I know it is suppose to be higher than normal

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    I must say I enjoyed last nights ep of TWD. I agree with Ape, the season finale looks like it should be epic. Did you guys know they actually upped the episode count for season 3? I think the normal count is 13 eps, well I believe season 3 is going to have 18, or around there. I know it is suppose to be higher than normal
    Yeah same, the season picked up big time recently!

Can't wait for the finale.

That will be cool, so it was 6 in season 1, 13 season 2 and now 18. I hope it gets better.

Season 2 has ended well but it was a bit lackluster. I'd rather have quality over quantity, 6 episodes in season 1 and I couldn't really fault it.

Blog Entries
    So just watched the very first episode of Louie. Interesting show. I definitely have to say I am hooked now.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post

How dare you!! T Dawg is the Carroll of the group

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead200 View Post
    How dare you!! T Dawg is the Carroll of the group
    Haha smooth

Quote Originally Posted by Necroyeti View Post
    More4 used to be so excellent and cutting-edge when it first came out, and now it's shrunk down to almost nothing. The only thing they've done recently that has interested me is their 15-part series The Story of Film: An Odyssey, which seems to be the greatest series of 2011 that nobody watched. (I downloaded it after the fact)
    Their True Stories series, (which is just what they put in front of whatever feature length documentary they're showing), is actually still pretty good. They were showing like one a week a while back, last year maybe.

Some of the ones I have watched on more4 include:

The Bridge - the Golden Gate bridge is the most popular suicide point in the world, and it tells the stories of some of the people affected by this; Catfish (which I wrote about in the movies thread, I think); Dolphin Boy - a truly emotional story about a boy who, after being brutally attacked by a gang, is traumatized to nothing more than a zombie, ceases to talk to anyone, or interact with family members, is given dolphin therapy (for lack of a better term) - by swimming and playing with dolphins (the moment he first re-interacts wit his father I found quite poignant, teary-eyed); The Flaw - about the economic crash, and how money was lost, there's interesting stuff, but nothing much is done; Babes in Hollywood - the kids that go to LA for the pilot season in America, and the parents/families that take them, quite crazy people.

There's still a few more in my planner that I need to watch aswell, (along with a few Horizons'). Here's some of the shows more4 has shown, what you think of some of these?

Gasland is great. I thought the actual "documenting" and presentation of the facts could have been done a little better, since it all starts to come off as very dry and a touch repetitive by the middle of the film, and it drags a bit.... But the filmmaking is just so fucking pretty, it makes up for any of its shortcomings. It's all just very visually appealing:

Colossal oil rigs spewing plumes of black smoke into the motherfucking atmosphere interspliced with shots of TREEZ and RIVAZ and shit.

A cool redneck dude with a killer tash lighting the damn tapwater in his double-wide on fire, followed by little animations showing you a bunch of xHaRdCoRe ScIeNtIfIc ChEmIsTrYx shit.
    Was it like "Hydorxide my GOD!" Or maybe "OXYGENMAGNESIUM! OXYGENMAGNESIUM! OXYGENMAGNESIUM!!!!" LOLCHEMISTRY!

A bad ass cunt destroyer strumming a banjo in a post-apocalyptic looking drill site while wearing a gas mask, as if he was Mad bastarding Max himself.

Yeah, it's a good timewaster like. (edit: it's also better than that Kony bollocks)
    Hahaha, cheers for that. I'm gonna give it a watch for sure. If only for seeing a fellow cunt destroyer, like myself. HAHHHH