Page 92 of 343 FirstFirst ... 42 829091929394 102 142 192 ... LastLast
    It's a great show Rob just watch and enjoy

Blog Entries
    I do enjoy it (although the re-run deal some stations have is killing me), but I just love to bitch, lol

I know you do

It's why you're, LEGEN.... Wait for it.....................

Dary!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Do we get to meet the mother? You know the producers have backed away from giving the show an end date like they were intending? Greed
    Well here is what I got. At the end of last season, the show was renewed for 2 more, so we are atleast guaranteed until the end of 2013(though I expect them to go to a 9th season). At the and beginning of this season you see Barney in a tux talking to Ted, signifying he is getting married. Ted then goes to see the bride. The creators said through this season it would focus on how Barney go to the altar(I think it is either Quinn, the stripper, or I'm still pulling for Robin). In the season finale, they reveal who the bride is. Also at this wedding, this is where Ted finally meets his future wife. So hopefully next season we finally see her(and they use the 9th season, if they do it, to show how Ted and his wife get to the altar)

Blog Entries
    Yeah I think it will be Robin for Barney. I'm so hating the re-runs because you get these things Ted/Bob Saget is saying like, oh your mother was at this party or the mother was here and there and everywhere yet he still manages not to meet her. It's frustrating but I still love the show. Might be showing my intellect here but that and TBBT are probably my favourite shows. And Swamp People. And Man vs Wild & Man vs Food!

Man vs food FTW!

I stumbled across it at 3am one time. Great show!

Blog Entries
    Only problem with Man vs Food is it makes me hungry for a lot of unhealthy food!

Haha damn right!

I saw one the other day where he eats a huge corn beef and turkey sandwich and drinks a huge class of milshake, was crazy.

Funny guy as well!

Blog Entries
    Yeah he seems really personable. I worry about his health though!

Haha yeah same.

He does seem to look slimmer these days though, the new Jared