Page 88 of 342 FirstFirst ... 38 788687888990 98 138 188 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Not really. Each episode of the new run is going to be dedicated to re-introducing the individual characters before the movie comes out, so it's not going to be the same structure and/or ensemble dynamic that we're all accustomed to. Plus, Netflix "original" content is sort of unproven as of now. And the 3 seasons that we already have are a bit of a rarity in that they are truly about PERFECT. So, yeah, my sensible side is saying that they should just leave well enough alone.

All of that said, I'll still be checking the show out as soon as it hits the service with my fingers crossed that they're able to bottle lightning a second time out.

Yeah, Community is really good. Occasionally great.
    I haven't watched any of AD, but I want to for the two big reasons of Jason Bateman and Michael Cera. When they pulled Community halfway through without a set return date, I was kind of worried it would be cancelled. Another show I am a really big fan of is Grimm.

I watched two random episodes of Grimm and the only character on the show that was worth a damn was that Monroe guy. I kind of liked the general premise, too, but the general execution was all sorts of weak. Doubt I'll ever watch it again unless there suddenly becomes a dearth of better shit to watch.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Blog Entries
    I watched two random episodes of Grimm and the only character on the show that was worth a damn was that Monroe guy. I kind of liked the general premise, too, but the general execution was all sorts of weak. Doubt I'll ever watch it again unless there suddenly becomes a dearth of better shit to watch.
    Well whenever there is new Supernatural and Fringe on, I DVR those and watch Grimm on hulu, as I am a much bigger Supernatural and Fringe fan.

I've been hearing good things from friends about Supernatural for a year or two now, but for whatever reason I've just never been able to bring myself to sit down and really give it a shot.

*checks Netflix*

Huh. Looks like the whole series is up on Instant Play. Maybe if I get some time later in the week, I'll finally try to pay it the proper attention.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    I've been hearing good things from friends about Supernatural for a year or two now, but for whatever reason I've just never been able to bring myself to sit down and really give it a shot.

*checks Netflix*

Huh. Looks like the whole series is up on Instant Play. Maybe if I get some time later in the week, I'll finally try to pay it the proper attention.
    Ya it is a great show imo. But to me, it is one of those ones you have to watch from the beginning to fully appreciate it

I wouldn't walk into a series like that mid-show. I'm pilot or die, all the way.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    I wouldn't walk into a series like that mid-show. I'm pilot or die, all the way.
    Lol i walked into Lost in the middle of the third season and was like "WTF!?" I had to get the first and second to understand what I was missing. Now that was a good series to me

Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Blog Entries
    Celebrity Apprentice 5

Cast:
    Adam Carolla (The Adam Carolla Show)
    Arsenio Hall (The Arsenio Hall Show)
    Clay Aiken (American Idol Season 2 Runner-Up)
    Dee Snider (Twisted Sister frontman)
    George Takei (Star Trek)
    Lou Ferrigno (the Incredible Hulk)
    Michael Andretti (Indy Car Legend and son of Mario Andretti)
    Paul Teutul, Sr. (American Chopper)
    Penn Jillette (Magician of the duo Penn & Teller)
    Aubrey O'Day (Pop Singer - Danity Kane)
    Cheryl Tiegs (The Original Supermodel)
    Dayana Mendoza (Miss Universe 2009)
    Debbie Gibson (Pop Star)
    Lisa Lampanelli (The Queen of Mean)
    Patricia Velasquez (Actress / Model)
    Teresa Guidice (The Real Housewives of New Jersey)
    Tia Carrere (Cassandra Wong in Wayne's World)
    Victoria Gotti (writer, reality television participant and daughter of the Gambino crime family Mafia boss, John Gotti)

Who do you think is going to win? On the first episode Paul Teutul was the Project manager for the men and raised $500,000 for the Make A Wish Foundation. The second episode Penn Jillette raised $40,000 for Opportunity Village, his charity of choice. In the first episode, Cheryl Teigs was fired and last week Victoria Gotti was fired.
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!

Ted Danson did some really strong dramatic stuff on Damages. He should be fine on a show like CSI.

Ted Danson MADE Damages season 1 he was truly great in that you really hated the guy. It went off the pot when he left.

Quote Originally Posted by Subject Zero View Post
    Ted Danson MADE Damages season 1 he was truly great in that you really hated the guy. It went off the pot when he left.
    Yeah, Arthur Frobisher was a contemptible fuck.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9