Page 87 of 341 FirstFirst ... 37 778586878889 97 137 187 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Two And A Half Men with Charlie Sheen = I watched one or two episodes and hated it.

Two And A Half Men with with Ashton Kutcher = Winning (Had to be done)

I'm not a fan of the show, I only watch the new series because I hardly sleep, it gives me something to watch.

I really hate Alan, could be the character could be the actual guy

Annoys the hell out of me!

Not a huge Sheen fan, won't be watching his new show, I liked him in a few things, like Scary Movied 3 and I like that song that was made about him

I don't care if she's 36, she looks 27 ish and I would not say no!
    Dude you are crazy!!!! Sheen was so much funnier in the role than Ashton. And I haven't really liked Alans character direction. He seems 10x more of a complainer than before.

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Dude you are crazy!!!! Sheen was so much funnier in the role than Ashton. And I haven't really liked Alans character direction. He seems 10x more of a complainer than before.
    Maybe I didn't watch it enough, I couldn't get into at all, I'm still not into this season but I like Ashton quite a lot

He has, very annoying, I'd kill him

I don't know how anyone could be entertained by either iteration of Two and a Half Men. That show is lowest common denominator pablum, bested only in terribleness by Tyler Perry's half hour tripe.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    I don't know how anyone could be entertained by either iteration of Two and a Half Men. That show is lowest common denominator pablum, bested only in terribleness by Tyler Perry's half hour tripe.
    I can't take my eyes off of Sophie Winkleman

Other than that my fondness for Ashton Kutcher and my general boredam gets me through it.

Saw an advert for the newest season of CSI just now. Ted Danson? What the actual fuck?

Gotta admit CSI is a guilty pleasure, and while almost nobody expects it to be riveting stuff, but this sounds like the worst casting idea ever. It's likely that he'll either fail to be a good dramatic character, or the show is about to move in the direction of self-aware cheesiness. (which is never as good as unintentionally cheesy.. which is what CSI basically is, to me)

Can't be any worse than Gary Sinise in the New York version, right?

Ted Danson did some really strong dramatic stuff on Damages. He should be fine on a show like CSI.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    To each their own i guess. To me, most of the older 2 and a half men episodes were really funny, with the occasional dud. So what are some of your favorite shows Ape?

To each their own i guess. To me, most of the older 2 and a half men episodes were really funny, with the occasional dud. So what are some of your favorite shows Ape?
    I cover a good chunk of the shows I like/love in the opening post. As far as current laughers go, though, I think I'd have to put Louie and Parks & Rec. as the real cream of the comedic boob-tube crop.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    I cover a good chunk of the shows I like/love in the opening post. As far as current laughers go, though, I think I'd have to put Louie and Parks & Rec. as the real cream of the comedic boob-tube crop.
    See here is my thing with Louie. I like his stand up, but i just haven't really been hooked on his tv show. Never really watched parks and rec either. So are you marking out that they are bringing back Arrested Development? I for one am pumped Community is coming back. One of my more favorite shows on NBC

So are you marking out that they are bringing back Arrested Development?
    Not really. Each episode of the new run is going to be dedicated to re-introducing the individual characters before the movie comes out, so it's not going to be the same structure and/or ensemble dynamic that we're all accustomed to. Plus, Netflix "original" content is sort of unproven as of now. And the 3 seasons that we already have are a bit of a rarity in that they are truly about PERFECT. So, yeah, my sensible side is saying that they should just leave well enough alone.

All of that said, I'll still be checking the show out as soon as it hits the service with my fingers crossed that they're able to bottle lightning a second time out.

I for one am pumped Community is coming back. One of my more favorite shows on NBC
    Yeah, Community is really good. Occasionally great.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9