Page 86 of 325 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136186 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I'm just glad that Johnny Galecki got another job (and other Roseanne alumni), and what about Wil Wheaton? lol Hey Austin - did you know Amy is Blossom? lol
    Yeah he's alright, funny at times but he looks like a shrew

Will Wheaton isn't bad, him vs Sheldon is quite funny.

I did not know that, she looks quite nice in the smaller pictures (She'd get it )

I don't even know what/Who Blossom is, the only Blossom I know is the one from Powerpuff Girls

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Yeah he's alright, funny at times but he looks like a shrew

Will Wheaton isn't bad, him vs Sheldon is quite funny.

I did not know that, she looks quite nice in the smaller pictures (She'd get it )

I don't even know what/Who Blossom is, the only Blossom I know is the one from Powerpuff Girls
    That'd be that age difference thing again. Let's just say it was a show similar to Raven or Hannah Montana or iCarly. Is that more your era?

I find she still has a certain something going for her. One funny thing that I saw in an early episode of TBBT was that they considered hanging out with the actress who played Blossom as she's meant to be somewhere close to genius in reality.

Blog Entries
    Yes and I hate to watch her go but love to watch her leave, if you follow me. (Not the best pic of her face there though - but who's looking there?)

And you're right about Jim Parsons, he has that character nailed. You have to admit though, he only really works so well because he has an ensemble cast, otherwise the character would suffer. Like he might be able to carry a spin off now, but if it was just The Sheldon Show at first, it wouldn't have worked.
    You are right about the face, but I figured you'd be more interested in other stuff than her face haha.

But ya I have to agree with you about Parsons. The interaction between him and the other casts members is what I think helps drive his character. I was glad when they gave Sheldon a "gf" it has led to some very comical moments, like the tiara one hahaha

Blog Entries
    That'd be that age difference thing again. Let's just say it was a show similar to Raven or Hannah Montana or iCarly. Is that more your era?

I find she still has a certain something going for her. One funny thing that I saw in an early episode of TBBT was that they considered hanging out with the actress who played Blossom as she's meant to be somewhere close to genius in reality.
    Oh crap I remember that. I don't remember what episode but I remember them talking about it.

And I'm only 23 and I know who blossom is. I never watched it, but I have heard of the show. interesting to know that is the show Amy was originally in

Sabrina The Teenage Witch is more my time, similar to that probably. (Not the witch part) but fair play.

I'd did catch some of Raven though and yes, it was so Raven

I don't remember that sadly.

Yeah same chief, I didn't expect her to be such a good addition to the cast, I really can't stand Raj though, he annoys me so damn much!

It's not a race thing I swear

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Oh crap I remember that. I don't remember what episode but I remember them talking about it.

And I'm only 23 and I know who blossom is. I never watched it, but I have heard of the show. interesting to know that is the show Amy was originally in
    I'm only 18 you old fool

Blog Entries
    Hey check it out - she actually has a PhD in Neuroscience - so she's actually playing something close to herself!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mayim_Bialik

Hey check it out - she actually has a PhD in Neuroscience - so she's actually playing something close to herself!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mayim_Bialik
    Pretty cool!

She also had voice character appearences in Hey Arnold! And Johnny Bravo

Her Wiki pic isn't bad either, she looks good for 36

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Pretty cool!

She also had voice character appearences in Hey Arnold! And Johnny Bravo

Her Wiki pic isn't bad either, she looks good for 36
    Bull she is 36? Dang. haha. You know what show to me has been going down hill though? Two and a half men. I am so pumped for Charlie Sheens new tv series Anger Management this summer

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Bull she is 36? Dang. haha. You know what show to me has been going down hill though? Two and a half men. I am so pumped for Charlie Sheens new tv series Anger Management this summer
    Two And A Half Men with Charlie Sheen = I watched one or two episodes and hated it.

Two And A Half Men with with Ashton Kutcher = Winning (Had to be done)

I'm not a fan of the show, I only watch the new series because I hardly sleep, it gives me something to watch.

I really hate Alan, could be the character could be the actual guy

Annoys the hell out of me!

Not a huge Sheen fan, won't be watching his new show, I liked him in a few things, like Scary Movied 3 and I like that song that was made about him

I don't care if she's 36, she looks 27 ish and I would not say no!