Page 85 of 343 FirstFirst ... 35 758384858687 95 135 185 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    He's actually pretty fantastic on Happy Endings.
    That's why he had to choose between the two, I hear. Will we never be free of the Wayans clan? lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    He's actually pretty fantastic on Happy Endings.
    I have to agree. The episode they had last week, he and max were hilarious in it

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DUBS View Post
    That Key and Peele show on Comedy Central is pretty hilarious. I wasn't a fan of them during their MAD TV days but they're pretty funny.
    I watched the premiere episode, and it didn't really stick out to me

Blog Entries
    Yeah Mad TV was very hit and miss too. I liked the early crew when it included Nicole Sullivan (who I have an inexplicable attraction to), Alex Borstein & Will Sasso.

One thing I really like about Big Bang Theory is getting to stare at Kaley Cuoco's breasts. I can't help myself. At least I can't get busted perving. But I like the show too, besides the breasts. But, damn man. Damn.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Yeah Mad TV was very hit and miss too. I liked the early crew when it included Nicole Sullivan (who I have an inexplicable attraction to), Alex Borstein & Will Sasso.

One thing I really like about Big Bang Theory is getting to stare at Kaley Cuoco's breasts. I can't help myself. At least I can't get busted perving. But I like the show too, besides the breasts. But, damn man. Damn.

Like that ROb? lol.

I am a big fan of Big Bang Theory. By far the funniest person on the show is Sheldon.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post

Like that ROb? lol.

I am a big fan of Big Bang Theory. By far the funniest person on the show is Sheldon.
    Yes and I hate to watch her go but love to watch her leave, if you follow me. (Not the best pic of her face there though - but who's looking there?)

And you're right about Jim Parsons, he has that character nailed. You have to admit though, he only really works so well because he has an ensemble cast, otherwise the character would suffer. Like he might be able to carry a spin off now, but if it was just The Sheldon Show at first, it wouldn't have worked.

TBBT is a great show, Sheldon is hilarious.

Not a big fan of many of the other characters, I like them but I like Sheldon way more, Amy is funny as well.

I do love to look at Penny She fine

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    TBBT is a great show, Sheldon is hilarious.

Not a big fan of many of the other characters, I like them but I like Sheldon way more, Amy is funny as well.

I do love to look at Penny She fine
    I'm just glad that Johnny Galecki got another job (and other Roseanne alumni), and what about Wil Wheaton? lol Hey Austin - did you know Amy is Blossom? lol

Jim Parsons has put on a lot of muscle mass this season, and I've been finding it fairly off-putting. Like, Sheldon is supposed to look like a praying mantis. Making it look like he's guzzling protein shakes and banging out push-ups on the regular sort of defies the character.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Blog Entries
    I noticed that when he appeared on Ellen or Rove or some such show. His hair is thicker too - he's getting Hollywood-ed. It was like when Roseanne got super rich and just looked less and less like the suburban housewife the character was meant to be.