Page 84 of 342 FirstFirst ... 34 748283848586 94 134 184 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Necroyeti View Post
    I dunno. I sort of mildly enjoyed it at the time, largely because of Jeremy Irons, but in retrospect I feel it was a waste of time. It was very uneven in quality, and overall just a very dry and meandering show. (most episodes left me thinking, "wait, was that it?")

To be honest, I think I was taken for a fool by Sky Atlantic's marketing of the show. They were comparing it heavily to The Sopranos and making it out to be some crime/gangster epic, when it doesn't really try to be either of those things bar a couple of superficialities. Plus, I had faith in the channel itself, since it was on an incredible hot-streak of great programming when it first started.
    Should have really known better, since I generally don't trust most "Historical Drama" shows/films to be appealing to me.
    See, I wish I wrote this. So true. Yeah, that's pretty much what I have thought about it, (*<<<he says shamefully, jumping on your work, with a lazy reply* lol). "Meandering" is a very apt. word.

Blog Entries
    So does anyone else watch Survivor?

Don't watch Survivor chief

I enjoyed the newest Walking Dead episode. Thought it was very good!

Quote Originally Posted by Androo View Post
    See, I wish I wrote this. So true. Yeah, that's pretty much what I have thought about it, (*<<<he says shamefully, jumping on your work, with a lazy reply* lol). "Meandering" is a very apt. word.
    There's another show that also came out in 2011 simply called Borgia, and a lot of people seemed to confuse the buzz for that show with Jeremy Irons' The Borgias. The good one stars the guy that played Rawls on The Wire (John Doman); if you can find that show, check it out.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    So does anyone else watch Survivor?
    I do bro, I've been watching since the season they were in China. I like Matt to be honest, he was my favorite there by FAR. I liked all of the guys, well the ones who acted like guys, up until they formed that alliance. Now things are falling apart, and that Colton...I have seriously called him names that someone who supports a topic like that would never call anyone like that, but I mean...he's freaking crazy. The only thing about him is, he may be a little girl, but he knows what he's talking about.

Tarzan on the other hand, that fat old man needs to go home. What does he do? Nothing...the guy has NO clue what he's talking about AT all. He says Colton "Already has a good relationship with the girls, and when they merge he'll be set" Uh...isn't that a reason for you to take him out of the game? I don't get the reasoning AT ALL behind voting out the stronger guys. They need those guys to win challenges early on, vote them out after the merge, not when you need to win challenges.

I really want to go on this show, I feel I know the game and what to do. I'm always feeling this people have made stupid decisions, and I'm usually sitting here screaming at them. Right now, I thought of something I would try to do. It could get me voted out early on though, I don't want alliances on my tribe. I think we should all be one big happy tribe, and we'll have our own minature tribal council to decide who's going home, and we'll give the others a chance to defend themselves. Like if someone failed in a challenge that week, or if they're acting up in camp. Everything should be out in the open.

Who's your favorite this season, and who's your all time favorite? My favorite, since Matt is gone, is his buddy Mike. After Mike, I don't mind Jay. I admit Matt was a little cocky, but I liked him for some reason. My all time favorite is Russell, hands down Russell. I didn't like him the first two weeks in his first season, but after he started doing great stuff I fell in love. The guy is one of the best guys to ever play Survivor, I have no idea why everyone thinks he is like...the devil or something. He's a genius, and he had a good game. He found Idols with ease, and he made that HUGE move, a move that changed the entire game completly in Heroes vs. Villains. Getting, what's his name to change his vote, and the playing the idol. It was brilliant, and it screwed Rob's alliance up (That guy might be one of the worst ever, I can't stand him) sending his ass home, and going all the way to the end. He should have won the first time, he DESERVED to win the second time.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    I do bro, I've been watching since the season they were in China. I like Matt to be honest, he was my favorite there by FAR. I liked all of the guys, well the ones who acted like guys, up until they formed that alliance. Now things are falling apart, and that Colton...I have seriously called him names that someone who supports a topic like that would never call anyone like that, but I mean...he's freaking crazy. The only thing about him is, he may be a little girl, but he knows what he's talking about.

Tarzan on the other hand, that fat old man needs to go home. What does he do? Nothing...the guy has NO clue what he's talking about AT all. He says Colton "Already has a good relationship with the girls, and when they merge he'll be set" Uh...isn't that a reason for you to take him out of the game? I don't get the reasoning AT ALL behind voting out the stronger guys. They need those guys to win challenges early on, vote them out after the merge, not when you need to win challenges.

I really want to go on this show, I feel I know the game and what to do. I'm always feeling this people have made stupid decisions, and I'm usually sitting here screaming at them. Right now, I thought of something I would try to do. It could get me voted out early on though, I don't want alliances on my tribe. I think we should all be one big happy tribe, and we'll have our own minature tribal council to decide who's going home, and we'll give the others a chance to defend themselves. Like if someone failed in a challenge that week, or if they're acting up in camp. Everything should be out in the open.

Who's your favorite this season, and who's your all time favorite? My favorite, since Matt is gone, is his buddy Mike. After Mike, I don't mind Jay. I admit Matt was a little cocky, but I liked him for some reason. My all time favorite is Russell, hands down Russell. I didn't like him the first two weeks in his first season, but after he started doing great stuff I fell in love. The guy is one of the best guys to ever play Survivor, I have no idea why everyone thinks he is like...the devil or something. He's a genius, and he had a good game. He found Idols with ease, and he made that HUGE move, a move that changed the entire game completly in Heroes vs. Villains. Getting, what's his name to change his vote, and the playing the idol. It was brilliant, and it screwed Rob's alliance up (That guy might be one of the worst ever, I can't stand him) sending his ass home, and going all the way to the end. He should have won the first time, he DESERVED to win the second time.
    Well I never really watched it till last season. My favorite last season was Ozzie. I WAS SOOOOOO PISSED he didn't win, but glad Coach didn't either. I didn't like any of the final three though.

Now I will say this, I have nothing against gay people...but idk what it is about Colton but he just gets on my nerves, and the fact he has the immunity idol and an alliance...GR! Yeah I thought it was bs they sent Matt home and I think the guys will regret it when they get to physical challenges. The person i was most bummed about so far, was the first girl sent home because she got injured..to me she was hot!!!

You watch, I get a feeling within the next 4 weeks, Colton is going to f*** up badly, be saved because of his idol and then the next time the guys go to council, get eliminated. I can already smell a double cross coming from his alliance

Blog Entries
    I really have to say that as much as I like Zooey Deschanel, her unique quirkiness does not work on a weekly basis. (I'm talking about her show New Girl of course). I tried hard but it's just too much to bear and to be honest, I'm starting to go off her because of it. Maybe I'd still watch it if Damon Wayans Jr was still in it

Does anyone else here like How I Met Your Mother but wants to punch Ted in the face? He's so fucking annoying. His namby pamby romantic ideals make me want to slit my wrists and sit in a warm bath. Other than that, I like the show

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post

Does anyone else here like How I Met Your Mother but wants to punch Ted in the face? He's so fucking annoying. His namby pamby romantic ideals make me want to slit my wrists and sit in a warm bath. Other than that, I like the show
    I love Teddy Westside, he can bring it!

I know what you mean though he can get annoying!

The latest episodes of the new series are hilarious!

Blog Entries
    I really have to say that as much as I like Zooey Deschanel, her unique quirkiness does not work on a weekly basis. (I'm talking about her show New Girl of course). I tried hard but it's just too much to bear and to be honest, I'm starting to go off her because of it. Maybe I'd still watch it if Damon Wayans Jr was still in it

Actually lately with new girl, they've had characters each week that kind of conflict with her personality. It has been interesting.

And aw Robstar, come on with ole Mosby. He rocks! lol

He's actually pretty fantastic on Happy Endings.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5