Page 81 of 324 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131181 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Yeah Bro. I never really heard of Michael C Hall before Dexter, but after watching the first few seasons and seeing him in Gamer, I think he is a terrific actor
    Yeah he is terrific! I never heard of him either. I was a fan of Lundi as well.

The film Gamer? Didn't know he was in it that.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    It's a pretty awful film, (interesting themes, terrible execution) although Michael C Hall is great in it.

MCH will always be David Fisher in my eyes.

Blog Entries
    Yeah he is terrific! I never heard of him either. I was a fan of Lundi as well.

I actually watched Gamer before I got into Dexter, so when I started watching Dexter it donned on me MCH was in Gamer also. While Necroyeti didn't like Gamer, I thought it was decent. Law Abiding Citizen(both have Gerard Butler) was awesome

I actually watched Gamer before I got into Dexter, so when I started watching Dexter it donned on me MCH was in Gamer also. While Necroyeti didn't like Gamer, I thought it was decent. Law Abiding Citizen(both have Gerard Butler) was awesome
    Same chief, except I didn't realise he was in it, I don't remember him being in Gamer.

Quote Originally Posted by Necroyeti View Post
    It's a pretty awful film, (interesting themes, terrible execution) although Michael C Hall is great in it.

MCH will always be David Fisher in my eyes.
    I've seen it and I quite enjoyed it, never watched 6 Feet Under, any good? I never heard of him before Dexter either.

Blog Entries
    Same chief, except I didn't realise he was in it, I don't remember him being in Gamer.

I've seen it and I quite enjoyed it, never watched 6 Feet Under, any good? I never heard of him before Dexter either.
    I don't remember the name of the character he played, but he was the villain in the movie

Six Feet Under was great. Like The Sopranos, it was one of the first (mainstream) shows I remember that treated television drama as a mature, cinematic artform.

I have a feeling that it's aged pretty badly though, at least in comparison to some of the shows that's come since. I remember it moving at a deathly (har har) slow pace, and being too introspective for its own good while not much happens. It's more about character study and atmosphere I guess, and it does do both of those things well. Very well.

Plus it was the birth of the Narm

Six Feet Under was great. Like The Sopranos, it was one of the first (mainstream) shows I remember that treated television drama as a mature, cinematic artform.
    Fair play, I may look into it some time...

I don't remember the name of the character he played, but he was the villain in the movie
    I'm gonna have a gander into it.

True Justice (with Steven Seagal)

Looks like something I would totally dig. Seagal is the man!

Saw an advert for an upcoming show called Touch, and noticed it premiered in America last week. Can anybody give me the skinny on whether it's any good or not?

"Touch" is a preternatural drama where science and spirituality meet in which we are all interconnected. The show follows a group of unrelated characters. One of these is Martin Bohm (Kiefer Sutherland), a widower and a single father who is haunted by an inability to connect to his mute and severely autistic 10-year-old son, Jake. Martin has tried everything he could do in order to reach his son, but at no success. To spend his time, Jake has cast-off cell phones, disassembling them and manipulating the parts. This allows him to see the world in a different way entirely. Martin is visited by social worker Clea Hopkins. She insists on doing an evaluation of the living situation. Clea sees Martin as a man whose life has become dominated by a child he can no longer control.

It looks kinda hokey, but if the Keifer Sutherland ratio is just right then I'm in like sin.

Blog Entries
    Saw an advert for an upcoming show called Touch, and noticed it premiered in America last week. Can anybody give me the skinny on whether it's any good or not?

It looks kinda hokey, but if the Keifer Sutherland ratio is just right then I'm in like sin.
    If you are a Kiefer fan, or a 24 fan(though the shows are nothing alike), you will like it. They had the premiere preview event in the last week of January, and I DVRed the episode. Watch the whole thing. At the end you'll be like"Woa...that was epic!" Definitely a show I am looking forward to when it officially premieres in March