Page 80 of 338 FirstFirst ... 30 707879808182 90 130 180 ... LastLast

I'm genuinely surprised that a women's rights group hasn't taken arms yet over just how fucking stupid they are depicted on this show. Then again, mostly everyone on the program is a bit of an idiot, so maybe they just consider it a wash.

But seriously- Lori. Needs. To. Die. Like, yesterday.

Overall, "Nebraska" was still rocking the same ol' flaws as most of the show's other episodes, so I'd say it was fairly par for the course. The final 10 minutes or so in the bar were killer, though. Sucks to see an awesome actor like Michael James Raymond introduced and then dispatched so quick- seriously, his character got some of the best dialogue the show has seen yet- but I'm willing to forgive it for Rick being a total friggin' badass. They should give this show an Old West flavor more often.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    So does anybody else watch Raising Hope and catch the episode that was on tonight? if so, what did you think of it?

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Yeah I thought it was a decent way to come back after the huge cliffhanger they had at the midseason finale. I think it'll be interesting to see where they go from here
    My thoughts exactly chief, I liked the bar scene as well!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    I'll have a look into to those, cheers man
    If you start to watch Grimm, watch the first and second episode, and then if you watched the episodes that air on fridays you'll catch the gist. This past episode of Grimm i thought was really good

If you start to watch Grimm, watch the first and second episode, and then if you watched the episodes that air on fridays you'll catch the gist. This past episode of Grimm i thought was really good
    Smooth chief, hooked on Dexter at the moment

Blog Entries
    Smooth chief, hooked on Dexter at the moment
    Word. I'm caught up on all but the last season. Right now I am working my way through re-watching the series of Lost, and getting through the first season of Being Human, the US version

Word. I'm caught up on all but the last season. Right now I am working my way through re-watching the series of Lost, and getting through the first season of Being Human, the US version
    Nice chief, I tried watching lost but I just don't like it.

I'm halfway through season 5 of Dexter, I'm still digging it big time

Quote Originally Posted by Necroyeti View Post
    I've seen Psych pop up on the Sky Planner now and again, so I might just give it a crack. Besides, I have a soft spot in my heart for cop shows in general - I even like some of the poorly written and dreadfully formulaic ones like the CSIs, The Mentalist, Monk and Blue Bloods. (which, incidentally, just started again today) Guess I must feel confortable with the familiarity of the characters or watevZ.

I ended up downloading the first seasons of Buffy and Supernatural for my weekends. They're both shows that I've kinda wanted to watch, but have always been put off because of their insane fanbases. So I guess it's, like, an experiment. At worst, I could always rub one out to the ginger slag from American Pie.
    I have a big disdain for those other types of cop shows man. I dunno, it's the absurdities in most of them, how absolutely nothing is that simple/lucky/cool in the actual POH-POH 4REAL,4LIFE. Though, it is TV isn't it, so I guess I probs shouldn't get all uptight with the literals. But my mum is truly obsessed with them, well not obsessed, she loves them. Nearly everyone! I have to find them, set up the series links, and make sure there's no clashing, etc. It keeps her happy atleast.

I used to watch Buffy way back when it was on at about 7pm on BBC2 on a Friday, I think. I was pretty in to it for many seasons. I was legit scared for a while after one ep. where there were these dead, ghosty like demon things, that used to float about at nights with a grin on there face, in suits. They used to make everyone unable to make any noise when around them, so they couldn't shout for help, and steal their hearts, if I recall correctly, lol. Have fun.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Necroyeti View Post
    The Big Bang Theory is the sitcom that I've been automatically defaulting to for hangover viewing recently. You know, when you just want something mildly funny and non-offensive that doesn't require much focus/thought/attention... King of Queens and Everybody Loves Raymond used to be my go-to post-Jagermeister cheese, but those wells have began to run a bit dry.

The thing is, I'm beginning to non-ironically enjoy TBBT sober, and have been firing through about four episodes a night the past few days. I've essentially been living under a rock as far as recent sitcoms go, so I need some suggestions for something similar to replace it. Nothing too shitty (Will and Grace) but preferably nothing too amazing either because I want to make it last (Seinfeld, Frasier)

It's nothing like I've been describing, but I was thinking about Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Would you say this is good hangover TV?
    How I Met Your Mother is always good. Can't go wrong with Neil Patrick Harris.
    The Future of the WWE Women's Division: Brittani Knight AKA Paige!

Blog Entries
    Nice chief, I tried watching lost but I just don't like it.

I'm halfway through season 5 of Dexter, I'm still digging it big time
    Yeah Bro. I never really heard of Michael C Hall before Dexter, but after watching the first few seasons and seeing him in Gamer, I think he is a terrific actor