Page 78 of 324 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088128178 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    I've got a few shows I could watch if it does turn out bad.
    What you got?

Quote Originally Posted by Subject Zero View Post
    What you got?
    Breaking Bad and Fringe as well as other shows Wade and Ape recommened to me

Breaking Bad and Fringe as well as other shows Wade and Ape recommened to me
    I just didnt like Breaking Bad but Ape and Androo seem to swear by it.

Fringe is 'OK' but alot of the episodes have nothing to do with the main plot. So where as Dexter, Breaking Bad etc.... have one on going plot Fringe kinda goes about the 'monster a week' formula that alot of sci fi, supernatural shows go by.

You should check out a trailer for The Shield as you can get it really cheap now (like £3 a series) and its the best cop show ever.

Fringe is 'OK' but alot of the episodes have nothing to do with the main plot. So where as Dexter, Breaking Bad etc.... have one on going plot Fringe kinda goes about the 'monster a week' formula that alot of sci fi, supernatural shows go by.

You should check out a trailer for The Shield as you can get it really cheap now (like £3 a series) and its the best cop show ever.
    Fair play chief, I may look into a few before deciding which to watch. Other recommendations are welcome if you have some.

I

Blog Entries
    I like Castle myself as far as Cop shows are concerned. But I have a bias towards Nathan Fillion too.
    The Future of the WWE Women's Division: Brittani Knight AKA Paige!

Quote Originally Posted by Amerinaine View Post
    I like Castle myself as far as Cop shows are concerned. But I have a bias towards Nathan Fillion too.
    Not a Cop Show. The Wire, The Shield etc.... are cop shows.

Castle is a murder mystery program along the lines of Bones and The Mentalist.

Hard to say with TV shows. Anything by HBO is what i tend to go by.

Blog Entries
    Not a Cop Show. The Wire, The Shield etc.... are cop shows.

Castle is a murder mystery.
    Close enough for me. There are cops in it, the detectives are also technically cops. However, I don't think I'll argue it past this. It just isn't that important, because it is still a damn good show.
    The Future of the WWE Women's Division: Brittani Knight AKA Paige!

Blog Entries

I gotta disagree with you about Fringe. I mean i think on a few episodes they do the "monster of the week", but for the most part they have a storyline that goes throughout the season. I personally have enjoyed this current season and really hope they don't cancel it at the end of this one.

Fair play chief, I may look into a few before deciding which to watch. Other recommendations are welcome if you have some.
    Austin, have you watched Grimm or Person of Interest? Those are two pretty good new shows

Here's some of the shows I watch...

Breaking Bad (Thanks to Kash for the suggestion. Let me just say this, I got into this show a few months ago and I'm already all caught up on it!)
    The Walking Dead
    The Killing
    Game of Thrones
    Boardwalk Empire
    Community
    True Blood (Although it's getting more and more frustrating to watch because of that Sooki character)
    House (been missing the past season. Hope to catch up on it soon)
    Efed stuff...yeah...

JBW

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

EWNCW

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

Quote Originally Posted by zapphoman View Post
    Here's some of the shows I watch...

Breaking Bad (Thanks to Kash for the suggestion. Let me just say this, I got into this show a few months ago and I'm already all caught up on it!)
    The Walking Dead
    The Killing
    Game of Thrones
    Boardwalk Empire
    Community
    True Blood (Although it's getting more and more frustrating to watch because of that Sooki character)
    House (been missing the past season. Hope to catch up on it soon)
    Smoot chief, I'll have a gander

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post

Austin, have you watched Grimm or Person of Interest? Those are two pretty good new shows
    I'll have a look into to those, cheers man