Page 77 of 341 FirstFirst ... 27 677576777879 87 127 177 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    He's just lucky that Breaking Bad didn't run during the eligibility period for last year's Emmy's. Me thinks things are going to be considerably different this year as Aaron Paul (who won the year before Dinklage) and Giancarlo Esposito (whose performance as Gus Fring was one of the true revelations of 2011) are both going to be gunning for the little guy.
    Man! I still, unfathomably, haven't got round to watching some Breaking Bad as of yet! Need to get on that like hog fat!

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Yeah, it's fucking great. I can see it not taking with a lot of people, though, as it makes absolutely no effort to ease viewers into its world. As soon as the show starts, it just hits the ground running and doesn't look back.
    Cheers, good to hear. Well that will be getting added to the old series planner, for sure. A lot of top actors in it, I think, big Hoffman in the central role?

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Had a lot of shows recommened and Dexter came up the most, I watched season 1 and it's freaking amazing! 2 episodes into season 2.
    Season 2 is even better! I freaking love Dexter!

Just about to start season 3

Blog Entries
    So who else is excited for Awake on NBC. The show looks like it is going to be EPIC! I am also pumped for Don't Trust The B**** In Apt 23 on ABC in April.

Season 2 is even better! I freaking love Dexter!

Just about to start season 3
    Finished season 3, very good twists as well as a great story! Season for sounds promising!

Finished season 3, very good twists as well as a great story! Season for sounds promising!
    As soon as you watch Season 4 just pretend it ends and never watch any of it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Subject Zero View Post
    As soon as you watch Season 4 just pretend it ends and never watch any of it again.
    Surely it can't get that bad? It's damn good!

Surely it can't get that bad? It's damn good!
    Trust me it does im a huge Dexter fan or at least i was. Trust me they get awful. Just look back at the stuff Iron Ape said about it and thats only the half of it.

Trust me it does im a huge Dexter fan or at least i was. Trust me they get awful. Just look back at the stuff Iron Ape said about it and thats only the half of it.
    That's a shame, I was looking forward to watching the new series when it comes out in September, I think I'll watch series 5 and see how it goes.

New Walking Dead tonight!

That's a shame, I was looking forward to watching the new series when it comes out in September, I think I'll watch series 5 and see how it goes.

New Walking Dead tonight!
    I watched the Sopranos through out the past few months if you havent seen it i recommend it. And Six Feet Under is brilliant also bit like a black comedy.

I watched the Sopranos through out the past few months if you havent seen it i recommend it. And Six Feet Under is brilliant also bit like a black comedy.
    I've got a few shows I could watch if it does turn out bad.