Page 57 of 326 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107157 ... LastLast
    LOL Ric Flair is in the latest episode of Cleveland Show

Anyone catch the new Family Guy episode? They had an internet meme in there this week...I giggled like a school girl.

Yeah it was a decent episode this week. Hopefully the season will be better then the last 4.

American Dad was just awful and Cleveland Show which ended very well last season seems to be getting better.

The Simpsons was actually watchable also and ive avoided The Simpsons like the plague for the last few years.

Anyone watch Survivor tonight?

I think Supernatural and Fringe are the best two shows on television (I do not have cable, so slightly bias) right now and that new show Terra Nova seemed decent. Anyone watch any of those?

Terra Nova was all kinds of terrible; plot-holes galore and some absurdly awful characterizations. The only thing the show really had going for it was some decent production values, but because of budgetary constraints there is just no way that they'll be able to sustain that stuff on an episode-to-episode basis.

And while Supernatural and Fringe might be relatively strong genre fare, they're nowhere near the best shows on television even if one is to exclude all of the stuff on cable (where everything is exponentially better).

Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5

Black Ninja!
    I've just start watching Dexter....Fookin' incredible show.

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Your anus, K2. Ring is a euphemism for anus.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    And while Supernatural and Fringe might be relatively strong genre fare, they're nowhere near the best shows on television even if one is to exclude all of the stuff on cable (where everything is exponentially better).
    but I don't have any cable shows to compare them to so perhaps it should be more like "they are the best shows on free t.v."

but what do you think the best shows on free t.v. are?

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Yeah they arent the bets but Supernatural is the ultimate cheesefest and is awesome to watch when you dont want to concentrate.

And Fringe is a weird one because i know its not good but i cant stop watching it.

Just watched Archer thats some funny shit. Its got a few members of the cast from AD in it but the guy who voices Archer is pure gold.

Also started to watch Blue Bloods as i need a cop drama. Seems pretty good even if the writing isnt the best ever.

I've been watching the beginning episodes of The Office, and surprisingly I like them. It's totally a show I can get into...it's going to take awhile though, because I'm starting all the way from Season 1, and I'm currently in the second episode of Season 2.