Page 55 of 338 FirstFirst ... 5 455354555657 65 105 155 ... LastLast
    Yeah, last night's Breaking Bad was fucking phenomenal. Chicken Man, Mike, and Jesse "Cap'n Cook" Pinkman are three of the most unlikely badasses in the history of, well, anything, but fuck if they didn't cement their places among the greats last night. That whole last 10 minute scene or whatever was awesome to the nth degree.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Gus is too much of a bad ass. It's amazing.

Is Bored to Death any good?

Downloading some new miniseries:

Generation Kill is good but when ever you read something to do with 'The Wire' you know its worth watching

Quote Originally Posted by Subject Zero View Post
    Generation Kill is good but when ever you read something to do with 'The Wire' you know its worth watching
    Pretty much the reason I'm downloading this, + my general markiness for war stories.

I haven't even finished watching The Wire, y'know. Only watched the first two seasons. I should probably get round to that someday.

Quote Originally Posted by Necroyeti View Post
    Pretty much the reason I'm downloading this, + my general markiness for war stories.

I haven't even finished watching The Wire, y'know. Only watched the first two seasons. I should probably get round to that someday.
    The first season was EXCELLENT but the 2nd was very good but not great in comparison. But season 3,4 and 5 are just pure AWESOME.

I love the fact that each season is different to the next. And Omar could of had an entire season about himself that character had so much depth and is one of the best characters ever

I had about a two, two and a half-year break between watching seasons 1 and 2... so I spent the majority of season 2 being completely confused.

Omar could/should totally have a spin-off show... unless, y'know, he dies at the end. The only other thing I've seen that actor in is CSI, as one of those suspects that's seems far too bloody obvious to have actually committed the murder therefore it totally wasn't him It's a shame that facial scar of his is probably gonna have him typecast in those roles for the rest of his career.

Gen. Kill is good man.

The actor portraying Omar is in Boardwalk Empire. I also seen him in some film (I think), I can't recall the name or any of the other actors, in a small role as a cop, and they chatted at the funeral of some other cop.

Oh aye, fuck I forgot he was in Boardwalk Empire. His character is badass in that too.... and from the looks of the season 2 trailer, he's gonna be fucking up some Ku Klux Klan guys. THEY GON GIT GOT