Page 53 of 338 FirstFirst ... 3 435152535455 63 103 153 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    I dont watch this show so don't judge me haha. But Faye Palmer is on Big Brother UK, she's the sister of Jemma Palmer (former WWE Diva and Gladiator's Inferno)

Faye says: "If anyone annoys me, I'll just clothesline them."
    Right to Un-censor!

Quote Originally Posted by Subject Zero View Post
    Errr The Season with The Trinity Killer(John Lithgow was the best to date). That was season 4 i believe.
    A good chunk of the Lithgow-centric stuff was great and all (as was the season's cliffhanger), but there was entirely too much time spent on excruciatingly horrible subplots and terribly written peripheral characters. And the first two seasons weren't as wildly uneven and formulaic in my eyes, hence the comment.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    Anyone from UK know about those new comedies they are showing in place of Friends and if they are funny?

Cos I need something to watch now that Friends is gone, kinda miss it already and it's not like it wasnt getting enough viewers, I mean for a show that has been repeated for 7 years every day, an average of 500,000 viewers is very impressive

edit: they are called Perfect Couples and Happy Endings
    Right to Un-censor!

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    A good chunk of the Lithgow-centric stuff was great and all (as was the season's cliffhanger), but there was entirely too much time spent on excruciatingly horrible subplots and terribly written peripheral characters. And the first two seasons weren't as wildly uneven and formulaic in my eyes, hence the comment.
    See i wasnt a huge fan of Dexter after season 1. Michael C Halls performance was the only reason i tuned into season 2. And from my experience with Dexter every even number series is EXCELLENT(just like the Star Trek films)

Quote Originally Posted by xAzureSkye View Post
    Anyone from UK know about those new comedies they are showing in place of Friends and if they are funny?

Cos I need something to watch now that Friends is gone, kinda miss it already and it's not like it wasnt getting enough viewers, I mean for a show that has been repeated for 7 years every day, an average of 500,000 viewers is very impressive

edit: they are called Perfect Couples and Happy Endings
    LOL friends has been going sooooo Long and been repeated soooo many times i cant believe people arent bored with it.

Id wait till Jan Sales if i were you. HMV tends to have the complete friends box set on sale for £20.

Firefly the complete series is FINALLY getting released on Bluray in the UK.

Pre-ordered mine today 3rd best Sci Fi show of all time with 3 of the best characters of all time.

I'm shattered that most of my fave series to see on TV have ended but there is a glimmer of hope that would make me very happy and that is that they showed a promotional video on HBO the other day of whats to come during the fall and Game of Thrones was announced as a returning series for the fall.

I loved it's series premiere ealier this year and would love to see the second season soon so hopefully its true and only a short time stands between now and the Game of Thrones season 2 premiere =]
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Survivor starts tomorrow night. In the words of Bart Scott....CANT WAIT.

Finally finished Luther Season 1 today and must say its the best TV show to come from Britain in YEARS.

Elba and Wilsons performance in the show are award worthy.

And its amazing at how different the episodes were from each other compared to most other crime dramas

I seen the trailer for new Boardwalk Empire season, just recently. Looks REAL good! Can't wait!