Page 51 of 340 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 61 101 151 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMadThinker View Post
    I recently finished watching the entire series of The Wire. I must say it blew my mind on how awesome it was. It really is one of the most realistic dramas I have ever seen. Funny that I had never even heard of it until a few months ago. If you are into serious drama with realistically flawed characters you cannot go wrong with this series.
    It was good i like how all five seasons took a different look at the different levels of the gang.

Treme is by the same team i believe (if im wrong Iron Ape will correct me ) its had decent reviews but ive not seen it yet

- Eve's arse atleast now we can look forward to Divas matches.
    Even Maryse cant resist watching her shake her arse

Quote Originally Posted by Necroyeti View Post
    Androo have you been watching The Borgias?

It seems pretty uneven so far (I thought episode two was a complete bore, 1+3 were okay-to-great) but Jeremy Irons is awesome enough in it for me to continue watching.
    No, I'm afraid not. I've just not got round to starting it yet. I've got it series linked though, so I will definitely watch it. I'm thinking it may be kinda similar to how I really got into the first season of Treme - didn't know much about it at all, and leaving it for a while then watching the first few all at once. I'll let you know what I thought of those episodes when I get round to watching them. Jeremy Irons is a good actor, definitely.

I've got like a shitload of stuff in my planner I need to watch though, lol. Really worried about running out of memory, so need to watch some stuff and free up some space, should be an excuse to get watching.

This new series of Weeds has run out of steam REALLY quickly.

- Eve's arse atleast now we can look forward to Divas matches.
    Even Maryse cant resist watching her shake her arse

Quote Originally Posted by TheMadThinker View Post
    I recently finished watching the entire series of The Wire. I must say it blew my mind on how awesome it was. It really is one of the most realistic dramas I have ever seen. Funny that I had never even heard of it until a few months ago. If you are into serious drama with realistically flawed characters you cannot go wrong with this series.
    Haha, what? No way, lol.

Really good to hear you loved it man. Like I said earlier on in here - my favourite drama series ever made, and maybe the best.

You may like David Simon and Eric Overmyer's most recent collaboration - Treme. It's about the people of New Orleans in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina, and how they try to cope and rebuild everything in their lives. It deals with people of many different origins and their stories, and in many different areas of society and professions, while still trying to keep the famous Mardi Gras feel alive. Like The Wire, it's pretty realistic and keeps in tune with the New Orleans culture by using the real music and musicians of that area, and the use of many real people from New Orleans who have lived through this as actors, adds to the natural element and appeal of this drama.

I'm a real big fan of Lost, and I found out recently that the writers (of lost) have created a new drama, which will air in the autum. It's called Once upon a time... Here's the trailer.

And a newer version...

I think it looks good. Looks like it may have a few mind fooks like Lost.

What do you think?

LEGGOD!

Justified is awesome as well comes on FX bout the only T.V. series i actually keep up with. New season should start in February and i actually don't live to far away from where the show is based on in Harlan,KY and their is a few song's about that place too, shit used to be crazy their back in the day.

Quote Originally Posted by HBK View Post
    Justified is awesome as well comes on FX bout the only T.V. series i actually keep up with. New season should start in February and i actually don't live to far away from where the show is based on in Harlan,KY and their is a few song's about that place too, shit used to be crazy their back in the day.
    Even though Timothy Olyphant was pretty much born to play Raylan Givens, I think Walton Goggins' Boyd Crowder steals the entire show.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

The off season for all my shows, so I've been watching crap like Pawn Stars and Storage Wars. Thank God it's football season.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero, the last wrestler who made wrestling not only fun, but brought a spark that could never be matched.
    1967 - 2005

---
    There is only one kind of freedom and that's individual liberty. Our lives come from our creator and our liberty comes from our creator. It has nothing to do with government granting it. - Ron Paul

just a few of mine
    R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero, the last wrestler who made wrestling not only fun, but brought a spark that could never be matched.
    1967 - 2005

---
    There is only one kind of freedom and that's individual liberty. Our lives come from our creator and our liberty comes from our creator. It has nothing to do with government granting it. - Ron Paul