Page 43 of 324 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393143 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Eve's Arse No.1 View Post
    But dont you believe that what makes a great Zombie story line is the test of humanity put on the survivors? What makes them different from the monsters.

Zombie stories seem to always go extreme with the violence which ISNT needed to make a great zombie film. Check out 28 days later in my opinion the best Zombie film to date what was great about that film was the atmosphere and how twisted some of the survivors had become.
    I don't really believe that there's one magical constant that should be explored in each and every zombie flick. What works in one film isn't necessarily going to work in another. Different films should have different approaches, and it's all about carving out one's own identity.

And, yes, 28 Days Later is a great film, but there's isn't a singular reason for its greatness. A multitude of different things came together to make that film what it is. (Also, I don't even consider it a zombie movie, but that's a discussion for another day. )

I do agree that too many films in the genre focus just on the violence, but that's what general audiences want to see, apparently.

And look at Land of the Dead (15) that was 20x better then the Dawn of the Dead remake (18).
    Yeah, you're not going to get me to agree on that one, either.

And if you even so much as mention Diary of the Dead or Survival of the Dead in a positive light, I'll have to pretend that I don't know you.

Budgets dont make quality shows scripts and actors/actresses do.
    But pay decreases and lower budgets don't translate to quality scripts and better performances, either.

And low budget projects are traditionally successful when it involves talent hungry for success. Who's going to be hungry on a production where their hard work and success was rewarded by having things taken away from them? That's like instead of giving your kid money because he did good on his report card, you have him pay you. Fuck all that noise.

Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5

Quote Originally Posted by Necroyeti View Post
    QI is fucking excellent, though. It's like, the only good comedy/panel show we have.

Stephen Fry is my hero.
    But its on more often then Come Dine with Me and Top Gear its good but its on too often

- Eve's arse atleast now we can look forward to Divas matches.
    Even Maryse cant resist watching her shake her arse

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    I don't really believe that there's one magical constant that should be explored in each and every zombie flick. What works in one film isn't necessarily going to work in another. Different films should have different approaches, and it's all about carving out one's own identity.

And, yes, 28 Days Later is a great film, but there's isn't a singular reason for its greatness. A multitude of different things came together to make that film what it is. (Also, I don't even consider it a zombie movie, but that's a discussion for another day. )

I do agree that too many films in the genre focus just on the violence, but that's what general audiences want to see, apparently.

Yeah, you're not going to get me to agree on that one, either.

And if you even so much as mention Diary of the Dead or Survival of the Dead in a positive light, I'll have to pretend that I don't know you.

But pay decreases and lower budgets don't translate to quality scripts and better performances, either.

And low budget projects are traditionally successful when it involves talent hungry for success. Who's going to be hungry on a production where their hard work and success was rewarded by having things taken away from them? That's like instead of giving your kid money because he did good on his report card, you have him pay you. Fuck all that noise.
    Two incredibly shit films almost as bad as Resident Evil series

But i dont believe in that will the pay the main character is a British actor who has been in and out of work for a while now over here and hes happy just to be working.

And with scripts it would be an excellent chance to take some newbies on who havent done Zombie horror before and see what they come up with.

And alot of the actors/actresses in the series arent that well known to be fair one did prison break and the other i already discussed.

Land of the Dead is more critically acclaimed then the Dawn of the Dead remake. Most stated that if it was just 30 minutes longer it would be a classic,

Fair enough about Zombies and the Infected thats a long ass decision that no one wants at the minute in time.

*COUGH* Michael Scott *COUGH* Dwight Schrute
    Yeah, Michael was amazing; a pop-culture icon, even.

Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5

But its on more often then Come Dine with Me and Top Gear its good but its on too often
    Then don't watch it every time it's on GEEEEEEEEEZ

Then don't watch it every time it's on GEEEEEEEEEZ
    I dont lol but whenever i watch it its an episode ive already seen to be honest i rarely watch TV apart from sport, Mock the Week, IT Crowd and 24 hours in A& E

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Yeah, Michael was amazing; a pop-culture icon, even.
    Damn straight he turned the character into his own creation and he will be remembered for ever and the way he left and the build up was done really well.

I dont lol but whenever i watch it its an episode ive already seen to be honest i rarely watch TV apart from sport, Mock the Week, IT Crowd and 24 hours in A& E
    Mock the Week went waaaay downhill after Frankie Boyle left Also, I find Russell Howard and frequent guests Ed Byrne and Michael McIntyre completely odious.

Mock the Week went waaaay downhill after Frankie Boyle left Also, I find Russell Howard and frequent guests Ed Byrne and Michael McIntyre completely odious.
    Never found McIntrye funny and true once Boyle left its lost its charm but still its good too watch if there is that one comedian you like or never heard of. As long as its not that prick from the direct line ads

Who's the Canadian guy who does all the one-liners? He's been on Mock The Week a few times but I can never remember his name.