Page 38 of 341 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 48 88 138 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by WWTNA Mark View Post
    IMO, Kings of Queens has got to be one of the underrated comedy sitcoms. Seriously.
    Its brilliant! Kevin James is hilarious and Stillers dad. America has such great shows, How I Met Your Mother and Friends are two of my favourite shows.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Its brilliant! Kevin James is hilarious and Stillers dad. America has such great shows, How I Met Your Mother and Friends are two of my favourite shows.
    *VOMIT* painfully unfunny i hate that crap.

Friends has its moments

Scrubs was good also.

But the best ive ever seen from the states is The Office and Parks and Recration

- Eve's arse atleast now we can look forward to Divas matches.
    Even Maryse cant resist watching her shake her arse

Quote Originally Posted by Eve's Arse No.1 View Post
    *VOMIT* painfully unfunny i hate that crap.

Friends has its moments

Scrubs was good also.

But the best ive ever seen from the states is The Office and Parks and Recration
    Oh yeah Scrubs too! Great show until season 9. Really? HIMYM is hilarious, almost every episodes has me in stitches. People have different tastes though

Will do just throw your suggestions my way i looked at your profile and i love most of the shows you listed so you obviously have great taste.

Although you are missing Six Feet Under
    Even though I think the series as a whole is a bit uneven at times, there's no denying that Six Feet Under's series finale is one of the best in television history. To this day, I still can't listen to "Breathe Me" by Sia without getting a little misty-eyed (in a totally manly, heterosexual way, of course).

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Oh yeah Scrubs too! Great show until season 9. Really? HIMYM is hilarious, almost every episodes has me in stitches. People have different tastes though
    OH yeah the intern shit was awful they lost there contract with the TV network though didnt they

They should of ended it with that Zach Braff vision of the future thing that was excellent

There should be a law preventing the words "brilliant" and "Kevin James" from ever being uttered in the same sentence.

Jerry Stiller does rock, though, and I think Arthur Spooner was a pretty great character.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Even though I think the series as a whole is a bit uneven at times, there's no denying that Six Feet Under's series finale is one of the best in television history. To this day, I still can't listen to "Breathe Me" by Sia without getting a little misty-eyed (in a totally manly, heterosexual way, of course).
    Dude im a really macho bloke but i was near tears at that finale it was soooooo moving i really felt for David and his husband and i was happy they ended it that way.

Definatley in my top 5 endings to a TV show of all time. My fav has to be the Shield though.

There should be a law preventing the words "brilliant" and "Kevin James" from ever being uttered in the same sentence.

Jerry Stiller does rock, though, and I think Arthur Spooner was a pretty great character.
    Jerry Stiller is great but alot of older dudes in American comedy are great look at the dad from evryone loves raymond hes the only guy whos funny it that show

Haha yeah he does! I've got a pretty solid A Spooner impresssion aswell

OH yeah the intern shit was awful they lost there contract with the TV network though didnt they

They should of ended it with that Zach Braff vision of the future thing that was excellent
    Yeah it was, I'm not sure it was still on e4 and Comedy Central but I stopped watching after 5 episodes, they should of, it was perfect.