Page 344 of 345 FirstFirst ... 244294334342343344345 LastLast
Results 3,431 to 3,440 of 3448
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Who else is looking forward to the new This Is England coming in September (I think)??? I am hyped, just recently watched it all again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I don't watch ANY Marvel TV shows. I know, I'm hardcore like that.

This Is England 90 was fantastic but utterly too short.

The new series of Fargo is shaping up nicely and I can't wait for Bruce Campbell to show up. Once again, fantastic cast.

Anyone watching Brooklyn Nine Nine?

I'm going to give Narcos a go.
    Yeah, I loved This Is England '90. And as you say, too short. Seems to have wrapped it all up, though, unfortunately for fans, but good for the characters.

New series of Fargohas been brilliant, as per. I can't understand why it's so good. I love it.

Brooklyn Nine Nine I like. Not seen much the new season. But, it's easy watching for a wee cheer up.

If it wasn't for for the unnecessarily depressing finale and a dreadful season 6 , Dexter would've ended up on the same level of awesomeness as Breaking Bad. Hope to see more of Mr. Hall in movies, guy is a complete actor.

Deadwood was fuckin' tight. I loved it. Shit about the way it just stopped, but I think it moved up there in one of my fave shows.

I really enjoy The Last Man On Earth as well. Will Forte is amazing, his delivery and probable improvisation provides a lot of my love. Also Kristen Schaal, who is also really good, from Flight of the Conchords onwards.

Blog Entries
    I've been making the most of my Amazon Prime subscription and I've watched the first season of Fear The Walking Dead. Enjoyed it. It was a very slow starter but it gradually got going and has me interested by now. I'm looking forward to the next season starting a week today.
    I'm going to move on the The Walking Dead today.

Quote Originally Posted by Androo View Post
    Deadwood was fuckin' tight. I loved it. Shit about the way it just stopped, but I think it moved up there in one of my fave shows.
    Ian McShane's portrayal of Al Swearengen is really one of the best things I have ever seen on TV. Yeah, it really is a shame it could not have gone at least one more season to wrap things up a little better.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I've been making the most of my Amazon Prime subscription and I've watched the first season of Fear The Walking Dead. Enjoyed it. It was a very slow starter but it gradually got going and has me interested by now. I'm looking forward to the next season starting a week today.
    I'm going to move on the The Walking Dead today.
    FTWD isn't great but I find it more enoyable than the glacial main show at the moment. I don't expect that to last though.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Androo View Post

I really enjoy The Last Man On Earth as well. Will Forte is amazing, his delivery and probable improvisation provides a lot of my love. Also Kristen Schaal, who is also really good, from Flight of the Conchords onwards.
    Hopefully the reports about the Deadwood movie(s) moving forward will wrap things up nicely. IF it happens.

I've also been enjoying LMOE although Forte can be hard to watch at times. Agree, I'm a fan of Schaal.

Better Call Saul knocked it out of the park this season. Perfection Personified.

Blog Entries
    Now that BCS is over, I'm looking forward to Peaky Blinders and Silicon Valley returning

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Snair View Post
    Better Call Saul knocked it out of the park this season. Perfection Personified.
    I've been enjoying it too, really good stuff.

I'm considering a few series to watch in order to make further use of my amazon Prime subscription. Sons of Anarchy, Arrow, Black Sails, Vikings and Mr Robot are on my list as well as Prison Break.