Page 295 of 345 FirstFirst ... 195245285293294295296297305 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,950 of 3448
    Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    When Joe lost his trousers was funnier IMO. First time I've LOL'd at Fam Guy in a while.
    I agree this has to be one of the funniest episodes in a long time!

Anybody here watch Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.?

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by North Vegas Benny View Post
    Anybody here watch Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.?
    Yep. I'm one of the few that enjoy it despite it's obvious flaws. Make Mine Marvel an' all that.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?
    You can choke on a big bag of dicks, good sir.

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Kash, you sexy motherfucker!

#FreeBodom

Yeah I havent missed an episode. Im just a little upset that the last month it has been on break they have been teasing that we would find out how agent Coulson was brought back to life. But instead all we find out is that after Fury had him brought him back he had no will to live and they had to open his head and have some machine work on his brain to change his memories so that he wouldnt remember any of the bad shit and want to live on. I hope by the season finale they let us see really how S.H.I.E.L.D. brought him back to life. You right about the obvious flaws but to me its just another part to all they movies and I cant miss any part of it. Plus the main chick on it that plays Sky is fucking smoking hot.

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Yeah I havent missed an episode. Im just a little upset that the last month it has been on break they have been teasing that we would find out how agent Coulson was brought back to life. But instead all we find out is that after Fury had him brought him back he had no will to live and they had to open his head and have some machine work on his brain to change his memories so that he wouldnt remember any of the bad shit and want to live on. I hope by the season finale they let us see really how S.H.I.E.L.D. brought him back to life. You right about the obvious flaws but to me its just another part to all they movies and I cant miss any part of it. Plus the main chick on it that plays Sky is fucking smoking hot.
    I'm a few episodes behind and was kinda saving them for later on this week, so thanks for the spoiler

I wonder if any of the cast will show up in any of the future movies? And just how much effect this series will actually have on the bigger picture. One thing for certain is that they'll need to do a bit of explaining to Cap and the gang in regards to Coulson actually being alive, seeing as he was the martyr that got them to fight as a team.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?
    You can choke on a big bag of dicks, good sir.

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Kash, you sexy motherfucker!

#FreeBodom

Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    I'm a few episodes behind and was kinda saving them for later on this week, so thanks for the spoiler

I wonder if any of the cast will show up in any of the future movies? And just how much effect this series will actually have on the bigger picture. One thing for certain is that they'll need to do a bit of explaining to Cap and the gang in regards to Coulson actually being alive, seeing as he was the martyr that got them to fight as a team.
    Sorry man, didnt mean to spoil it for you. I had just watched the new episode and wanted to talk about it. Lol.

I hope atleast some of the cast members make a cameo or play a part in the next movie. If Joss Whedon writes and directs the next Avengers I think they will try to incorperate them somehow.

Blog Entries
    Sorry man, didnt mean to spoil it for you. I had just watched the new episode and wanted to talk about it. Lol.

I hope atleast some of the cast members make a cameo or play a part in the next movie. If Joss Whedon writes and directs the next Avengers I think they will try to incorperate them somehow.

I'm wondering with Captain America coming out in either April or May, I'm hoping we get some kind of tie in near the season finale of Shield. I think unless the ratings tank horribly, it will get renewed for a second season. I think it would be cool to see it somehow tie into the next Avengers: Age of Ultron. That would be sweet

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    I'm wondering with Captain America coming out in either April or May, I'm hoping we get some kind of tie in near the season finale of Shield. I think unless the ratings tank horribly, it will get renewed for a second season. I think it would be cool to see it somehow tie into the next Avengers: Age of Ultron. That would be sweet
    I hope they will to just to tie the show in with the movies, but they didnt show up in the Thor movie which came out around the same time as Agents of S.H.I.E.LD.. It would be cool to see Cap run into Coulson and see he is alive and has a new team when Cap and the rest of the Avengers thought he was dead. Then he could find out Fury lied to them to get them to work together for him. That could lead to at the end of the next Captain America, Cap tells Fury he is out of the Avenger program because he cant trust Fury or any part of S.H.I.E.L.D..

Blog Entries
    I hope they will to just to tie the show in with the movies, but they didnt show up in the Thor movie which came out around the same time as Agents of S.H.I.E.LD.. It would be cool to see Cap run into Coulson and see he is alive and has a new team when Cap and the rest of the Avengers thought he was dead. Then he could find out Fury lied to them to get them to work together for him. That could lead to at the end of the next Captain America, Cap tells Fury he is out of the Avenger program because he cant trust Fury or any part of S.H.I.E.L.D..
    True none of the people from the tv show appeared in Thor, but one of the episodes in Nov, dealt with the aftermath fromm Thor. Realistically, I think seeing someone like Cap America or Iron Man on Shield, while possible, is the least likely scenario. If anything I could see Black Widow, or Fury, or even Hulk before Cap or Iron Man. But I do get your point

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    True none of the people from the tv show appeared in Thor, but one of the episodes in Nov, dealt with the aftermath fromm Thor. Realistically, I think seeing someone like Cap America or Iron Man on Shield, while possible, is the least likely scenario. If anything I could see Black Widow, or Fury, or even Hulk before Cap or Iron Man. But I do get your point
    In the first couple episodes both Nick Fury (Sam Jackson) and Maria Hill (Cobie Smulders) made cameos. But I think it would be cool to have them work with Bruce Banner in an episode even if he doesnt ever get close to turning into Hulk.