Page 283 of 342 FirstFirst ... 183 233 273281282283284285 293 333 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,830 of 3420
    cant believe revolution is still on tv, if it were on fox...well, you know. terra nova should have been on nbc

watching martin and this guy court has to be one of the dumbest things i heard

Blog Entries
    I'm pretty excited for the premiere of Almost Human on Sunday.

watching the new south park ep "black friday"

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    So nobody watches Derek then?
    I just finished it yesterday, and the last episode got me a little misty.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Blog Entries
    Misty? I was bawling like a goddamn baby! When that old man gives that little speech about his wife, I just about had an emotional cave-in! And then Kev went and got all philosophical on me...... :'(

Karl P had the best moments on the show telling people off I reckon. It's certainly a change of pace

Misty? I was bawling like a goddamn baby! When that old man gives that little speech about his wife, I just about had an emotional cave-in! And then Kev went and got all philosophical on me...... :'(

Karl P had the best moments on the show telling people off I reckon. It's certainly a change of pace
    Derek stopping the car to go back and fetch his father, even though it pained him, was what kind of wrecked me.

In the age of anti-heroes and assholes, I think it's actually pretty refreshing to have a character as pure and sweet as Derek kicking around our televisions. And Gervais just knocks the role out of the park. I feared he'd go the caricature route, but he's really brought a lot of pathos and dignity to the part.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    Yeah, that ending did me in too. I was really glad after all that talk about how he's normally so sweet to everyone that he came around for his dad. I'm kind of hoping the character of his dad goes to live in the home in season 2. What was nice in Dereks interaction with his dad, initially, is there was no malice or anger, it was just a sort of matter-of-fact no, I don't want to be hurt again reaction.

Have you seen the making of feature? Well worth it. I had no idea it was Karls first real acting gig. Made me realise that everything else I'd seen him in was just Karl being Karl.

Yeah, that ending did me in too. I was really glad after all that talk about how he's normally so sweet to everyone that he came around for his dad. I'm kind of hoping the character of his dad goes to live in the home in season 2. What was nice in Dereks interaction with his dad, initially, is there was no malice or anger, it was just a sort of matter-of-fact no, I don't want to be hurt again reaction.
    Same here. I think there's an entire mountain's worth of material to mine there.

Have you seen the making of feature? Well worth it. I had no idea it was Karls first real acting gig. Made me realise that everything else I'd seen him in was just Karl being Karl.
    Nah, I'll have to check it out.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    I think his dad sort of hinted that he may not have long left so they might head that way.

Also, why on earth is Kev allowed to hang around there? lol