Page 273 of 343 FirstFirst ... 173 223 263271272273274275 283 323 ... LastLast
Results 2,721 to 2,730 of 3423
    Blog Entries
    Honestly I'm gonna miss Breaking Bad when it eventually ends. Does anyone else not understand the internet hate for Skyler? I mean, yeah she's not the star of the show but she can be pretty damn enthralling when she wants to be.

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    Honestly I'm gonna miss Breaking Bad when it eventually ends. Does anyone else not understand the internet hate for Skyler? I mean, yeah she's not the star of the show but she can be pretty damn enthralling when she wants to be.

She's grew on me a lot. Especially these last two seasons. Marie on the other hand, I can't fucking stand!

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    People should watch James Franco Comedy Roast, Seth Rogan and Jonah were the stand outs but Jeff Ross as always had me on the floor.
    There's two reasons right off the bat to NOT watch it. I can't stand Seth Rogan and Jonah Hill. There's just something about those two that makes me want to punch them, hard. I do enjoy those Comedy Central roasts though, they're usually pretty good. There's quite a few of then on Netflix.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    There's two reasons right off the bat to NOT watch it. I can't stand Seth Rogan and Jonah Hill. There's just something about those two that makes me want to punch them, hard. I do enjoy those Comedy Central roasts though, they're usually pretty good. There's quite a few of then on Netflix.
    I can't say I disagree, particularly with Rogan. He really strikes me as the privileged asshole bully type or the insecure asshole bully - take your pick, but the key word is ASSHOLE. That group strikes me as being like a male mean girls.

Blog Entries
    Wow I've been living in a cave, 7 episodes of The Newsroom season 2 has come out and I only just found out.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    I watched that just before I came here, and then seen you had posted this. Sexy. It looks quality. Could be a movie trailer. Can't wait.

Blog Entries
    Watched a show called In The Flesh last night. Wasn't bad, worth a look see. I'm certainly not into the zombie genre really but it was a nice take on the whole thing. Had a good laugh at the whole PDS - Partially Deceased Syndrome bit.

Blog Entries
    Just finished watching Top Boy... damn. That ending nearly made me cry.

Blog Entries
    AMC announce Better Call Saul as the spin off form Breaking Bad. As long it has the intensity of the original show, I'll be happy.