Page 26 of 341 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 36 76 126 ... LastLast
    I want Celebrity Deathmatch back what a show!

Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    I am completely and utterly engrossed in Game of Thrones. It's a crying shame that I have to wait a whole week for each episode.
    Did Game of Thrones loose its steam? I never hear much talk about it anymore and I read somewhere that the ratings have dipped. I am trying to decide if I am going to watch it whenever the whole series gets released.

Nah, Game of Thrones hasn't lost any steam. It's actually pretty damn consistent from week to week.

This last episode ended on a particularly awesome note. I've been enjoying the show from the jump, but that really marked the first time where I absolutely couldn't wait to get to next week.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Nah, Game of Thrones hasn't lost any steam. It's actually pretty damn consistent from week to week.

This last episode ended on a particularly awesome note. I've been enjoying the show from the jump, but that really marked the first time where I absolutely couldn't wait to get to next week.
    I am glad to hear that. I need a new series to watch, but I think I am going to wait until all of season one is available. I hate waiting a week to see the result of a cliffhanger.

Have you ever watched Mad Men? If so, is it worth checking out?

Quote Originally Posted by TheMadThinker View Post
    Have you ever watched Mad Men? If so, is it worth checking out?

It's a bit of an acquired taste, as it burns rather slow. It's also pretty cerebral and complex, so if that isn't your thing then you would probably be better off checking something else out. But if you don't mind making a little investment of some time and patience, I think you'll find yourself rewarded with one of the very best character dramas on the tube right now (if not ever).

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Game of Thrones these past couple of weeks have been bloody fantastic!! That scene last week with the "crown" shocked me to the core. Wow. This week was perfectly executed, and made this posters bottom lip stick out like a soppy little cherub knowing that his impatience will destroy his ability to concentrate on anything else, until he see's the next episode.

For the record: I bought the book. Yep. That's Kash. Obsessive to the max!!
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.

I'm particularly interested in seeing what series return and will premiere on my fav channels USA & TNT:

Burn Notice, White Collar and I believe either Royal Pains or Covert Affairs resume later this month, I will be glued to my TV when they start lol.

Memphis Beat and Franklin and Bash will be good to me till the pilot of Falling Skies shows up now that one I'm really interested to see.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Holy. Fucking. Shit. The end of tonight's Game of Thrones totally rocked the Casbah. I'm sort of glad that I haven't read the books as I love not having a clue as to where things are, um, headed (for those who just saw the episode, please excuse the unintentional and awful pun).

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

One of my friends recently recommended The Walking Dead to me (Would of watched it when it was on if I knew about it, I'm a big fan of Zombie films/ TV series) It was brillaint I watched all 6 episodes in 2 days. I can't wait for season 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Holy. Fucking. Shit. The end of tonight's Game of Thrones totally rocked the Casbah. I'm sort of glad that I haven't read the books as I love not having a clue as to where things are, um, headed (for those who just saw the episode, please excuse the unintentional and awful pun).
    Just watched the latest episode. What the shitballs?! Sean Bean!! Noooooo! I agree, I haven't read the books either and I am loving the unexpected! Although it is making me want to read them as I just want to watch more, and know more, but I'm going to try and refrain. Where does this leave the warring families now? I like Jon Snow and his story, and am interested in what happens with him, and just what is North of the Wall! I like most of the Stark clan and Rob what will become of him in his story. I also like Jor Mormont, and the Imp Tyrion Lannister, the actor who plays him is great, and if he doesn't win some awards for his performance I'll be shocked! It's sad to say that it is the season finale next week already! What is going to happen? The strange creature things North of the Wall hasn't played out yet, I want to discover the mystery and repercussion of that, but that will continue into next season obviously, which i will not be able to wait for!!!