Page 258 of 324 FirstFirst ... 158208248256257258259260268308 ... LastLast
Results 2,571 to 2,580 of 3232
  1. #2571
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    6,972
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    It is indeed a great ensemble cast. You know that kid who plays the Dunphy son is in college already? He's like a freakin' genius or something. I would watch Sophia Vergara doing the dishes!
    Yeah I can watch her cleavage all day, I was also shocked to find out the 15yr old Dunphy daughter is 22 in real life.

     
    Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

  2. #2572
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,399
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Yeah I can watch her cleavage all day, I was also shocked to find out the 15yr old Dunphy daughter is 22 in real life.
    I think she has some kidney disorder or something, stunts the growth. I think it's called Gary Colman disease or AJ Lee-itis or something

  3. #2573
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    6,972
    Blog Entries
    14
    [QUOTE=Robstar;841097]I think she has some kidney disorder or something, stunts the growth. I think it's called Gary Colman disease or AJ Lee-itis or something

    Good one.

     
    Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

  4. #2574
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Tom, do yourself a favor and stop watching once you get done with the season 3 finale.
    I did unintentionally, what specifically is wrong with season 4?

  5. #2575
    Quote Originally Posted by The Piper View Post
    I did unintentionally, what specifically is wrong with season 4?
    The heart & soul of the show, Dan Harmon, wasn't involved in any capacity, and the resultant season feels like bad fan-fiction from people who don't really fully understand the material.


    Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

    Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5
     

  6. #2576
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    The heart & soul of the show, Dan Harmon, wasn't involved in any capacity, and the resultant season feels like bad fan-fiction from people who don't really fully understand the material.
    Good thing I stopped, then

  7. #2577
    Oh, man. I just read the description of the Breaking Bad footage shown at Comic-Con, and holy shit.


    Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

    Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5
     

  8. #2578
    I've got two episodes left of Orange Is The New Black, and I'm having a really hard time bringing myself to watch them. That's not because the show isn't good- to the contrary, it's the best piece of television to come out of 2013, and already beats out Oz for the title of best prison show ever- but I've just gotten so unreasonably attached to these wonderfully-realized characters that I'm going to really struggle not being apart of the Litchfield Prison crew until Netflix finally gets around to rolling out the second season. Fantastic, fantastic stuff.


    Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

    Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5
     

  9. #2579
    I gave it a chance, but it just didn't click with me. I started to get bored 3 episodes in and haven't gone back to it.

  10. #2580
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    6,972
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    I've got two episodes left of Orange Is The New Black, and I'm having a really hard time bringing myself to watch them. That's not because the show isn't good- to the contrary, it's the best piece of television to come out of 2013, and already beats out Oz for the title of best prison show ever- but I've just gotten so unreasonably attached to these wonderfully-realized characters that I'm going to really struggle not being apart of the Litchfield Prison crew until Netflix finally gets around to rolling out the second season. Fantastic, fantastic stuff.
    Damn, big words.

     
    Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.