Page 258 of 337 FirstFirst ... 158 208 248256257258259260 268 308 ... LastLast
Results 2,571 to 2,580 of 3365
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    It is indeed a great ensemble cast. You know that kid who plays the Dunphy son is in college already? He's like a freakin' genius or something. I would watch Sophia Vergara doing the dishes!
    Yeah I can watch her cleavage all day, I was also shocked to find out the 15yr old Dunphy daughter is 22 in real life.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Yeah I can watch her cleavage all day, I was also shocked to find out the 15yr old Dunphy daughter is 22 in real life.
    I think she has some kidney disorder or something, stunts the growth. I think it's called Gary Colman disease or AJ Lee-itis or something

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=Robstar;841097]I think she has some kidney disorder or something, stunts the growth. I think it's called Gary Colman disease or AJ Lee-itis or something

Good one.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Tom, do yourself a favor and stop watching once you get done with the season 3 finale.
    I did unintentionally, what specifically is wrong with season 4?

Quote Originally Posted by The Piper View Post
    I did unintentionally, what specifically is wrong with season 4?
    The heart & soul of the show, Dan Harmon, wasn't involved in any capacity, and the resultant season feels like bad fan-fiction from people who don't really fully understand the material.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

The heart & soul of the show, Dan Harmon, wasn't involved in any capacity, and the resultant season feels like bad fan-fiction from people who don't really fully understand the material.
    Good thing I stopped, then

Oh, man. I just read the description of the Breaking Bad footage shown at Comic-Con, and holy shit.

Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

I've got two episodes left of Orange Is The New Black, and I'm having a really hard time bringing myself to watch them. That's not because the show isn't good- to the contrary, it's the best piece of television to come out of 2013, and already beats out Oz for the title of best prison show ever- but I've just gotten so unreasonably attached to these wonderfully-realized characters that I'm going to really struggle not being apart of the Litchfield Prison crew until Netflix finally gets around to rolling out the second season. Fantastic, fantastic stuff.

Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

I gave it a chance, but it just didn't click with me. I started to get bored 3 episodes in and haven't gone back to it.

Blog Entries
    I've got two episodes left of Orange Is The New Black, and I'm having a really hard time bringing myself to watch them. That's not because the show isn't good- to the contrary, it's the best piece of television to come out of 2013, and already beats out Oz for the title of best prison show ever- but I've just gotten so unreasonably attached to these wonderfully-realized characters that I'm going to really struggle not being apart of the Litchfield Prison crew until Netflix finally gets around to rolling out the second season. Fantastic, fantastic stuff.
    Damn, big words.