Page 257 of 326 FirstFirst ... 157207247255256257258259267307 ... LastLast
Results 2,561 to 2,570 of 3255
  1. #2561
    I thought i'd check out Community since it get's a lot of love on here, with peoples sigs and whatnot. It's quite a fun show, if not a little schmaltzy. The characters and all their little quirks are likable, apart from Jeff and Britta, just can't warm up to those two for some reason.

  2. #2562
    Tom, do yourself a favor and stop watching once you get done with the season 3 finale.


    Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

    Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5
     

  3. #2563
    There's a good show I can recommend if anyone wants?

  4. #2564
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,914
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Tom, do yourself a favor and stop watching once you get done with the season 3 finale.
    That would have been a good piece of advice before I watched season four lol.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  5. #2565
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,470
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    That would have been a good piece of advice before I watched season four lol.
    Here's some good advice - before you do anything, best consult with me or Ape first.



  6. #2566
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,914
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Here's some good advice - before you do anything, best consult with me or Ape first.
    That's a great peace of advice!
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  7. #2567
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Here's some good advice - before you do anything, best consult with me or Ape first.
    This guy knows what's up.

    *chest-bumps Rob*


    Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

    Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5
     

  8. #2568
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,470
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    This guy knows what's up.

    *chest-bumps Rob*



  9. #2569
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    6,988
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    It's a good show, but I don't know about the obsessed bit. Don't be a Bear. Think about what it says about your life.
    Lol I didn't say it's the best show in the world, I'm just enjoying it a lot since I started watching it a week ago. I love that every character has a different comedic value to them.

     
    Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

  10. #2570
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,470
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Lol I didn't say it's the best show in the world, I'm just enjoying it a lot since I started watching it a week ago. I love that every character has a different comedic value to them.
    It is indeed a great ensemble cast. You know that kid who plays the Dunphy son is in college already? He's like a freakin' genius or something. I would watch Sophia Vergara doing the dishes!



Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.