Page 251 of 337 FirstFirst ... 151 201 241249250251252253 261 301 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,510 of 3365
    Quote Originally Posted by Androo View Post
    Three episodes into Hannibal. At first glance I was slightly amiss to think that really you could say it's just like all those Sherlock, Mentalist, Castle, Monk... (it goes on), shows; the seemingly unexceptional individual with an exceptional gift for solving crimes, somewhat of a sociopathic disorder, teaming up with the feds, but, it is more than that. It's definitely got more flesh to chew on, human flesh of course. The imagery, and dream/nightmare depictions edge on haunting with a trippy marinade. On the whole it's well written, well acted for the most, with a keep-your-interest story which leaves room for twists and shocks. There's a high quality feel, I'm in for the season.
    In a good bit of news, they went ahead and renewed the show already. And Bryan Fuller has his heart set on getting David Bowie for a rather sizable arc for the show's second season, so there's that.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries

Blog Entries
    How can she say 'Arya you need to clap back' hahahahahahaahahahaahahahaha

I might be the only person in television fandom not particularly moved by that whole "red wedding" business. Must have something to do with my inability to connect with any of the GoT characters or something.

Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Wow The Americans on ITV1 was really interesting, great pilot. I'm wondering if I should watch the rest of the episodes on the internet or be a normal person and watch it weekly on TV.
    Fun show. If it's not the best show currently on FX, it's certainly the most consistent.

Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Fun show. If it's not the best show currently on FX, it's certainly the most consistent.
    I've just checked the listing for FX and they've got 2 solid show in SOA and Justified. I don't watch Justified but SOA is my show, latest season out was definitely their best.

I've just checked the listing for FX and they've got 2 solid show in SOA and Justified. I don't watch Justified but SOA is my show, latest season out was definitely their best.
    Justified is fucking awesome. I could watch the entire show with the picture off just because the dialogue is THAT damn good.

Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    Game of Thrones season finale was boring, the only part I was interested in was the Lannisters. Tywin and Tyrion talking carries that show for me.

Game of Thrones season finale was boring, the only part I was interested in was the Lannisters. Tywin and Tyrion talking carries that show for me.
    I really need to give Game of Thrones a watch one of these days. I really wish Netflix and HBO could come to some sort of agreement to show their shows on there.

Speaking of Netflix, the 4th season of 'Arrested Development' was brilliant! Hopefully we another season. After it had finished a show popped up in my recommendations called 'The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret' That was pretty good too, it had a nice mix of American and British styles. Since then i've been on a bit of a Britcom binge. Watched a series called 'Pete VS Life' which is your pretty standard hapless 20 something struggles with life premise, but it's usp is that it all is analysed and commented on by sports reporters. Pretty funny stuff. After that I watched the final 2 seasons of 'Peep Show' Brilliant show, but did it really need padding out to 7 seasons? Next up was 'Rob Brydon's Annually Retentive' interesting concept behind this one, starring Rob as himself as the host of a shitty celebrity panel show, and it's made up of all the behind the scenes interactions with the celebrity booker and wrting team. Cut together with clips from the actual show. Now i'm watching 'Lead Balloon' Which can only be described as a dry British version of 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' with Jack Dee starring as a struggling comedian, and all the mishaps he gets himself into. Pretty good. Pretty, pretty' pretty good!

Blog Entries
    The music in Hannibal is so fucking creepy.