Page 249 of 343 FirstFirst ... 149 199 239247248249250251 259 299 ... LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,490 of 3423
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    But but...a HIMYM movie would be epic....dare I say....Legen.....wait for it....wait for it...dary! Legendary!

Nah, I merely was poking at the statement that community has made in the past of 6 seasons and a movie. I'd rather see Community go for 1 or 2 more seasons than end, and as much as a die hard HIMYM fan I am, I am glad this next season will wrap/end things
    Yeah, community has to at least graduate the others- 1 or two more season would wrap that up(and God will I miss it). Some shows go on for too long though. though i do like HIMYM, it should have wrapped up sooner instead of dragging things out

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    "I hate how dying makes saints out of people"

Brilliant Micheal Ginsberg speaking the truth on Mad Men.

Blog Entries
    Aren't we overdue for a Back to the Future" reboot? If ever a good idea and a movie franchise needed/deserved a reboot there you go! Actually I think this would make a very good live action show...

If I am not back in five minutes...just wait longer!--Ace Ventura

Getyour facts first, then you can distort them as you please. --Mark Twain

Blog Entries
    I don't know if any of other Brits watch Made in Chelsea but that show is genuinely funny. Everyone loves to hate on reality tv but when it's done well, it's very entertaining television.

Blog Entries
    Does anyone watch Trollied? I find it quite funny.

Blog Entries
    Genius.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I don't know if any of other Brits watch Made in Chelsea but that show is genuinely funny. Everyone loves to hate on reality tv but when it's done well, it's very entertaining television.
    Would not be seen dead watching anything like MIC, TOWIE, Valleys or anything like that. I hate all reality television. The biggest joke of them all is Big Brother, hate that programme with a passion lol.

Really cant see how things like that and X Factor get so many viewers.
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bcfccalum View Post
    Would not be seen dead watching anything like MIC, TOWIE, Valleys or anything like that. I hate all reality television. The biggest joke of them all is Big Brother, hate that programme with a passion lol.

Really cant see how things like that and X Factor get so many viewers.
    I've never met a single person who watches Downton Abbey yet it's one of the highest rated shows on TV. I'm not saying the show is bad or anything, my point is people have different tastes.

Blog Entries
    I frankly do not understand the sudden fascination with reality television these days...some are ok but really it is a lot of garbage...i blame Jeff Probst...

If I am not back in five minutes...just wait longer!--Ace Ventura

Getyour facts first, then you can distort them as you please. --Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Yeah, Hannibal is definitely worth a go. I'd steer clear of Hemlock Grove, though (Netflix's other original, House of Cards, is far superior).
    Three episodes into Hannibal. At first glance I was slightly amiss to think that really you could say it's just like all those Sherlock, Mentalist, Castle, Monk... (it goes on), shows; the seemingly unexceptional individual with an exceptional gift for solving crimes, somewhat of a sociopathic disorder, teaming up with the feds, but, it is more than that. It's definitely got more flesh to chew on, human flesh of course. The imagery, and dream/nightmare depictions edge on haunting with a trippy marinade. On the whole it's well written, well acted for the most, with a keep-your-interest story which leaves room for twists and shocks. There's a high quality feel, I'm in for the season.