Page 211 of 342 FirstFirst ... 111 161 201209210211212213 221 261 311 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,110 of 3420
    Blog Entries
    New girl and ben and kate tonight! comedy gold and suits is on thursday as others have mentioned... this is a packed week of great tv.
    #BeJelly

Watched part 1 of Channel 4's new 6-parter Utopia.

Really good stuff. Cinematic and stylish conspiracy thriller, with a quality cast. It gets straight into it's atmospheric story with an air self-confidence; with a snazzy score, and well shot camera style, it immediately draws you in. The torture scene will standout as shockingly toe-curling, (just touching my eyes after preparing some chilli's is sore enough!), but with pokes of comedic moments - there's a dark humour throughout. There are some possible hints, and references to other film, tv, comic, adaptions that I remember after watching it. And some hints at what's to come, and what questions we'll get answered - need answered. Roll on the next one.

Well, my DVR box is screaming with anticipation as tomorrow we have both a new episode of Impact and the return of Suits. Thursday has quickly become my DVR's favorite night of the week, so much so that it has been doing an excellent job of deleting anything it doesn't deem worthy of taking up space for the future excellence of weekly television programming in the DRG household - I probably need to get it looked at or else my collection of 1930's Twilight Zones will soon disappear completely... With the way last season ended, plus the sneak peeks they have had playing all over USA and the net, I must say that my wife and I are on pins and needles awaiting the episode to air. Unfortunately, I will have to view it 9 hours after it plays thanks to my work schedule having me on nights when it returns to my television. Damn this concept of being a responsible adult!!!

On a side note, I stumbled upon a new series and was wondering if anyone had seen it before. It's called the Amish Mafia (yes, it is EXACTLY what you'd expect) and is filled with perhaps some of the worst acting and such an OUTRAGEOUS concept that I figured it had to be worth watching at least once. Now, I am a bit perplexed because it seems as though my head is telling me that I should hate this show and turn the television to face the corner as a punishment, but my heart is telling me that there seems to be a subtle hint of "truth" to some of these stories, even if the names and characters were changed to protect the innocent (and guilty). Has anyone else seen this show when browsing past the Discovery Channel (I believe that's the channel it comes on)?

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Well, my DVR box is screaming with anticipation as tomorrow we have both a new episode of Impact and the return of Suits. Thursday has quickly become my DVR's favorite night of the week, so much so that it has been doing an excellent job of deleting anything it doesn't deem worthy of taking up space for the future excellence of weekly television programming in the DRG household - I probably need to get it looked at or else my collection of 1930's Twilight Zones will soon disappear completely... With the way last season ended, plus the sneak peeks they have had playing all over USA and the net, I must say that my wife and I are on pins and needles awaiting the episode to air. Unfortunately, I will have to view it 9 hours after it plays thanks to my work schedule having me on nights when it returns to my television. Damn this concept of being a responsible adult!!!

On a side note, I stumbled upon a new series and was wondering if anyone had seen it before. It's called the Amish Mafia (yes, it is EXACTLY what you'd expect) and is filled with perhaps some of the worst acting and such an OUTRAGEOUS concept that I figured it had to be worth watching at least once. Now, I am a bit perplexed because it seems as though my head is telling me that I should hate this show and turn the television to face the corner as a punishment, but my heart is telling me that there seems to be a subtle hint of "truth" to some of these stories, even if the names and characters were changed to protect the innocent (and guilty). Has anyone else seen this show when browsing past the Discovery Channel (I believe that's the channel it comes on)?
    The most recent preview USA aired after Raw with Harvey making his request, got me uber excited to see what occurs.

And I do watch Amish Mafia

Blog Entries
    Just watched last nights episode of Happy Endings. Was interesting seeing Mark Paul Gossear(sp). I'm interested to see if MPG returns this season, as it seems that way. It was a good episode though. Hopefully it gets renewed

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    The most recent preview USA aired after Raw with Harvey making his request, got me uber excited to see what occurs.

And I do watch Amish Mafia

I think USA has quite the hit with Suits. Once House went off the air, Suits became my number one in my DVR hierarchy of which is more important than which list.

What do you think of AM? I am kind of torn because the story at first glance seems to be illogical, but once you watch the episode, you can truly see these situations as being "real" but blown into an "over the top" state to draw ratings. I compare it to a Lizard Lick show; I know that it's fully staged and fake, but there could be some truth behind the story.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    So watched suits last night and i have this to say. There are two shows airing right now that if you are not watching, you really should take the time to. First is happy endings and the second being suits. Last nights episode had me hooked. There were moments where id go oh! Moments where i smacked my head. I loved the episode. What did you guys think?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    So watched suits last night and i have this to say. There are two shows airing right now that if you are not watching, you really should take the time to. First is happy endings and the second being suits. Last nights episode had me hooked. There were moments where id go oh! Moments where i smacked my head. I loved the episode. What did you guys think?
    I really liked the episode. I enjoy the idea that mike wants to be a great lawyer, but has a constant moral struggle with the activities that lawyers have to do. I always love when some can disagree with the actions of the main character and many others can't see how you could disagree with them, it seems to give the show a multi-layered effect.
    #BeJelly

New show that just debuted last night,

King of the Nerds.

Absolutely brilliant, I loved it. If you are on YouTube often and you follow Smosh Games, Jovenshire is on there, and as well as Tradechat/Panser who does the World of Warcraft Insider and League of Legends Surrender@20

Creative Member of RTE

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)

R.I.P. Proposition Joe

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10