Page 207 of 324 FirstFirst ... 107157197205206207208209217257307 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,070 of 3232
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Not related to the current thread of the discussion, but one of the best shows I have found after a stressful day of Tech Support? Either The IT Crowd or Little Britain. Not sure what it is about the British comedies, but they always lift my spirits.
    There is your answer I love British comedies. I used to love seeing the British Whose Line is it Anyway? xD Good times.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Not related to the current thread of the discussion, but one of the best shows I have found after a stressful day of Tech Support? Either The IT Crowd or Little Britain. Not sure what it is about the British comedies, but they always lift my spirits.
    Not a fan of Little Britain, I did enjoy the first series but found it was really overrated. If you enjoyed the IT Crowd, I would recommend 'Black Books' Similar sort of premise, only in a book shop And a few of the IT Crowd guys show up in 'The Mighty Boosh' which is pretty random, outhere kind of humour, but worth checking out if you haven't already

Blog Entries
    I thought Bad Teacher by Jack Whitehall was pretty funny for a British comedy.

Also him on the Jimmy Carr end of year quiz is a must watch for everyone.

Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    It's called Bad Education. Jack Whitehall is brilliant, his stand up dvd is really good.

Fresh Meat is also a very good Drama/Comedy series (also stars Jack Whitehall and Joe Thomas (Simon from the Inbetweeners).

Yeah Jack Whitehall is hilarious, up there with John Richardson and Kevin Bridges as my favourite stand up at the moment.

His two shows are pretty damn good too and Big Fat Quiz was amazingly funny.

New episodes of Big Bang Theory were really good I thought, I usually don't find it funny enough to laugh out loud but this season and the most recent episodes have been very enjoyable.

Sorry guys but Jack Whitehall is about as funny as finding out that your child had a bed bath from Jimmy Saville in hospital.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Sorry guys but Jack Whitehall is about as funny as finding out that your child had a bed bath from Jimmy Saville in hospital.
    In total agreement. Every time his bumfluffed face appears on TV I want to put my foot through it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post

Also him on the Jimmy Carr end of year quiz is a must watch for everyone.
    Bad teacher is a terrible american movie.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Blog Entries
    Caught a pretty funny British show the other night called Friday Night Dinner.

The thing about British comedy is it's easy to laugh at because you automatically feel better than them.